PDA

View Full Version : grandparents came bearing gifts!

cali
09-06-2006, 10:18 AM
lol my grandparents were here for the night from Toronto, and they came bearing gifts...for the dogs lol they didnt get my brother or I anything at all but they brought 2 chuck-its and a pack of 6 tennis balls for the dogs lol obviously the dogs loved them, even Blair was good, not only did he not bite anyone but they complained that he was TOO FRIENDLY! :eek: unfortinatly no pictures, my brother broke my camera when he took it on vacation with him. I will see about borrowing my dads when Electra arrives so no pics are missed there lol

k9krazee
09-06-2006, 10:22 AM
Awww! Thats so sweet that they brought the dawgs gifts! And yes, you MUST take pictures when Electra arrives :p

How's Misty doing?

pitc9
09-06-2006, 10:27 AM
How nice of them!!

Yeah, did you get Misty to a vet yet??

cali
09-06-2006, 10:32 AM
How's Misty doing?

Mistys fine, after talking with my mom, the vet and Simone we all agreed that it sounds like hip dysplasia. likley what happened was a flare up, as on the days it happend we had gone from 30 degrees to 6 degrees back to 30 degrees, which could have easily caused a flare if she always had the dysplasia, as many dogs go their whole lives without showing any symptoms at all. right now the temps are steady and you would never guess anything was ever wrong running, playing, bouncing, having no difficulty sitting or laying down, no bunny hopping, walking normal etc.. I am going to have her hips x-rayed either october or november and if she is indeed dysplastic she will be spayed ASAP.

Suki Wingy
09-06-2006, 02:09 PM
Sounds like my grandparents! They wait for us to go on vacation so they can come over and watch Niņo. My grandma really misses her RB Jake.