PDA

View Full Version : Maggy and Molly's vet visit.

Lori Jordan
09-05-2006, 06:54 PM
i posted yesterday,for those who care,Maggy has dermatitis(sp)And has been put on cream,it was suggested that we shave her in the summer has to do with her long coat,Molly was due for her shots also worms,she has tapeworm,and was given an injection,and has to go back for another since she is a bigger dog,and little Stormy is going in tomorrow to be fixed wish him luck,i always get nervous when my animals are having surgery also,The stray cat i had found gave birth to 4 beautiful kittens on the 2nd,she is doing great and they are all going in Friday to have a visit with the vet,all the kittens look to have eye infections,wish them luck also.

Dorothy39
09-05-2006, 07:08 PM
Oh , I would be a bundle of nerves if I had to take one trip after another to the Vet. I am a basket case when any pet that I am caring for is scheduled to have "surgery" too!!!!! You sure do have your hands full this week!!!! :eek:

I will certainly be checking back for an update on your "Maggy", Molly" and "Stormy"~~~as well as your new kitty family!!!

Take Care !!!! ;)

CatLuvrs
09-05-2006, 07:22 PM
i posted yesterday,for those who care,Maggy has dermatitis(sp)And has been put on cream,it was suggested that we shave her in the summer has to do with her long coat,Molly was due for her shots also worms,she has tapeworm,and was given an injection,and has to go back for another since she is a bigger dog,and little Stormy is going in tomorrow to be fixed wish him luck,i always get nervous when my animals are having surgery also,The stray cat i had found gave birth to 4 beautiful kittens on the 2nd,she is doing great and they are all going in Friday to have a visit with the vet,all the kittens look to have eye infections,wish them luck also.

I hope Stormy's surgery goes well! Good luck and Take care. Can't wait to hear the update on all the pups and kitties

Lori Jordan
09-06-2006, 09:14 AM
I just dropped my Stormy off,and in tears when i left him im such a baby lol.The look in his eves where like"Don't leave me"The secratary giggled at me lol,Anyways he is in there until tomorrow at 5 pm i do not know what im going to do,i'm so used to him being with me and being a silly little man.He could have come home today but since i have stairs they said it was best to leave him for a day so considering his well being,I am sure going to miss him tonight,Funny i have only had him since April and he has grown on me so much,Funny story,storm is tied at the back door he can get around to the walk way.My Husband was sitting in the car saying "Sit"Laydown" and he was doing it i was amazed he only listens to me,I;m sure after his surgery he will be a calm dog!He is a hundred miles an hour all day and all night,Wish my boy luck im going to go feed him his dinner tonight,so im looking forward to that,he is in surgery right now,so he will be fully awake by the time i get there.I am so glad to have Dr Gray as a vet he is so wonderful,He is 76 right now and do not know what im going to do when he decides to hang his coat up,He is one in a million.

pitc9
09-06-2006, 09:50 AM
{Hugs} to you!
We've all been there and done that, but it never gets any easier!! ;)

Lori Jordan
09-06-2006, 09:54 AM
Not at all i finally got the Ok from Molly's breeder so she will be next week,She was not sure what she was going to do with Molly,Since she has an overbite,she will not breed her,So i will be getting her fixed,It is so nerve racking im more worried for Molly,she is a bigger dog and female,it is not as easy as a male.

coco-bean
09-06-2006, 10:07 AM
Im sorry i cant get over how Beautiful molly is! Im a push over for those big dogs! I just wanted to let you know that your doing a great job on all your dogs, and best of luck with all the surgeries! dont get to overwelmed :)

Lori Jordan
09-06-2006, 10:14 AM
Thank you,it aint easy keeping them up to them all,I cheat with Molly she is so big i send her to my friend which is a groomer ever 3 months or so,She cleans up well.If she did not druel she would be clean all the time lol.And this summer she dug a hole for herself in my snowball bush so she lays in dirt all day,with the druel and dirt combined she does not smell nice,Regardless she is my baby,I love it at night she always sticks her head on the bed to say goodnight then ill talk to her she jumps up on the bed and tries to nuzzle Jamie off lol,Such a sweet Dog!

coco-bean
09-06-2006, 10:19 AM
ah thats so cute! im kinda jealous of your dog drool! ;) all your dogs are beautiful! keep up the good work :D

Lori Jordan
09-06-2006, 10:20 AM
You can have all the drool i dont like it to much,My daughter lets Molly give her wet kisses i think she is nuts lol

coco-bean
09-06-2006, 10:23 AM
haha! it's okay then, your daughter can have it, since she likes it and all! I wouldnt want to take that from her haha ;) ill just have to stick with coco and cainan slobber!! :)