PDA

View Full Version : A "Plastic"??

Toby's my baby
09-05-2006, 06:18 PM
Ok well, today was my first day at school and one of my new friends Paige, came and told me that these girls had been calling me a "plastic" ? I thought I had an idea of what a "plastic" was, but now that I think about it, I don't know what it is. Any of you others know what a 'plastic' is?? :rolleyes:

CatLuvrs
09-05-2006, 06:21 PM
Have you ever seen "Mean Girls"? The 'fake' girls are what they call plastics. I am sorry they are saying that. :(

I_luv_rusty
09-05-2006, 06:22 PM
Sorry they are saying that. Yea if you have ever seen Mean Girls that could give you an idea. Like you act "fake", or something. I start school tommorow :(

Argranade
09-05-2006, 06:23 PM
There are so many words used in schools these days... :rolleyes:

Like Square,wannabe,follower,hater ect.. some can mean some stupid things.

I dont wanna say what ''Plastic'' would mean but all I can say is egnore them.

kuhio98
09-05-2006, 06:23 PM
Have you ever seen "Mean Girls"? The 'fake' girls are what they call plastics. I am sorry they are saying that. :(That's what I was thinking too. Don't sweat it. They don't know you well enough yet to make this judgement. To me it sounds like they are insecure and maybe you appear to have it all together. Maybe they just can't believe a person can be a nice as you unless they are being fake. Like I said, don't sweat it. Be yourself.

CatLuvrs
09-05-2006, 06:24 PM
That's what I was thinking too. Don't sweat it. They don't know you well enough yet to make this judgement. To me it sounds like they are insecure and maybe you appear to have it all together. Maybe they just can't believe a person can be a nice as you unless they are being fake. Like I said, don't sweat it. Be yourself.

I totally agree!

buttercup132
09-05-2006, 06:32 PM
OOO let me at em!!!

Dont listen to them. Your grogeous and not fake. If they got to know the real you I think theyd change theyre mind.

You do barrle racing and stuff not preppy or plastic like at all!!

Toby's my baby
09-05-2006, 06:57 PM
Eh..stupid girls. lol. It doesn't really bother me, I was just wondering what it was. Thank you for all your kind words everyone. :)

I have no idea who the girl is that said it, I guess her name is Jamie or something, but I don't know her from Adam, and she obviously dosn't know me. :p

I love school, I'm not going to let some gossipy girls get me down! :p :D

joanofark
09-05-2006, 07:39 PM
They're being freakin "plastics" By judging someone they've seen ONCE.

OBVIOUSLY, they're jealous of how pretty you are :rolleyes:.

Laura's Babies
09-05-2006, 07:42 PM
OBVIOUSLY, they're jealous of how pretty you are

Yep, they must feel threatened by you being around....

*iluvskipper*
09-05-2006, 07:46 PM
duh haven't you seen Mean Girls??? anyways it would be kind of a compliment to some people i guess...

jazzcat
09-05-2006, 08:42 PM
Definitely from the movie Mean Girls. I've heard my husband's nieces talking about some girls were "plastics". I asked if they meant like in that movie and they said yes.

Cataholic
09-06-2006, 09:15 AM
[b][color=#008080]You do barrle racing and stuff not preppy or plastic like at all!!

Labels, of any sort, are wrong. So, if you are upset with someone calling your friend plastic, or fake, I am not sure calling someone else 'preppy' is any better or different.

Cataholic
09-06-2006, 09:17 AM
I have no idea who the girl is that said it, I guess her name is Jamie or something, but I don't know her from Adam, and she obviously dosn't know me. :p

Absoutely! Cause, if it isn't "jamie" saying something, sure enough it will be someone else saying something else. People, especially young ladies it seems, need to be talking about someone. A simple, "Oh well, she must not know me" or "wonder why she would say something mean about me" is the best response.

Lori Jordan
09-06-2006, 09:25 AM
They are Jealous of you,My daughter is going through the same thing,Don't let it get to you,Ignore them is the best thing you can do,Dont give in to them and they will move on to the next person,Some girls can be so nasty,My daughter lost her best friend to girls picking on her i hate it,Keep your head high!

Pawsitive Thinking
09-06-2006, 09:40 AM
Eh..stupid girls. lol. It doesn't really bother me, I was just wondering what it was. Thank you for all your kind words everyone. :)

Good for you!! You're worth 100 of them