PDA

View Full Version : Lorraine ..... Bocelli has something to say to you!

kimlovescats
09-05-2006, 03:25 PM
He says you better hurry up and name (ADOPT) that little kitnapped girl of yours, because he is *in love*! :D

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/kimlovescats/Bo%20Bo/Img_2264.jpg

catmandu
09-05-2006, 03:36 PM
It was love at first sight at the Pet Angel Party and
Bocelli and the New Kitty were inseperable.
I like the name Pounce, but there are probaly nicer names.
L'Amour, Tojours L'Amour.

jazzcat
09-05-2006, 04:43 PM
Aww, how sweet!!!

I totally agree by the way!

rg_girlca
09-05-2006, 07:52 PM
Oh gosh Bocelli, It pains me to have to break your heart dear boy, but I won't be adopting this widdle girl. I'm so, so sorry. :( But If she was to stay, you definitely would be # 1 on her list. No girl could resist you as you are such a handsome boy.

I tried to get her to come and see your picture, but she was a little occupied trying to steal some ham that the hubby was cutting up.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/Pictures075.jpg

I have 2 potential homes for her and I should have an answer by the end of the week. For now her name is "Petula" as that is what the woman named her as soon as she saw her.

kimlovescats
09-05-2006, 08:21 PM
Bocelli says that Petula is a beautiful name for such a beautiful little girl, and as much as he will miss her, he is happy that she will have a home of her own very soon!

Smoochies from Bocelli to Petula! xxx ;)

rg_girlca
09-05-2006, 09:04 PM
AWWWWW smooches back at ya Bocelli. xxx:D

momcat
09-06-2006, 05:53 PM
Hey there, Bocelli! Don't worry just yet because Petula is still at Willie's house and hasn't left yet. That gives Mrs. rg_girlca more time to think about keeping her. But if that doesn't work I know what will do the trick; turn on your charm but be careful, (too much of your charm would result in overkill causing dismal failure). Then using your smoothest purrs, headbumpies, and as many kitty kisses as it takes convince Mrs.rg-girlca to make membership in PT as a MANDATORY, NON-NEGOTIABLE provision of the lovely Petula's adoption. Don't be afraid to call on your fellow PT kitties for reinforcements!

Your friend,
Groucho

catmandu
09-06-2006, 06:01 PM
The Found Cats, and the Pet Angels certainly are in favor of this.
Bocelli and Petula are having a lobster roll dinner at Mrthas Vineyard tonight, before they go thier seperate ways.
We pray that they can keep in touch.
The course of true love is never smooth sometimes.

catfamily
09-06-2006, 06:13 PM
Bocelli...I know I said this before,but is just so gorgeous...just stunning :)