PDA

View Full Version : Many Thanks......

Reachoutrescue
09-05-2006, 12:35 PM
I just wanted to post a thread to say thank you to all of those that have supported our rescue. We are a small rescue, with a lot of love....and now we have a lot of people that are helping us to keep going. We are going through some tough times right now and I so appreciate the support and the encouragement. It is people like you guys that help us to save even just one poor kitten or cat from an unfortunate fate or abuse. Please visit our website for an update on everyone at our rescue. Please continue supporting us and spreading the word of our rescue.

So many thanks from us at Reach Out Rescue, NFP and our furry friends. :)

jazzcat
09-05-2006, 04:44 PM
I hope you continue to get the support you need to help all those little ones.

catmandu
09-05-2006, 04:50 PM
We are praying taht you can keep with with that necessary good work in helping as many of the helpless as you can.
I wish that the irresponsible idiots who dont care for thier Pets could be cold, hungry and homeless too, so they would know how it feels.

Reachoutrescue
09-05-2006, 09:38 PM
We are praying taht you can keep with with that necessary good work in helping as many of the helpless as you can.
I wish that the irresponsible idiots who dont care for thier Pets could be cold, hungry and homeless too, so they would know how it feels.

Tell me about it. Sometimes I get so mad at people's common ignorance that I just want to go out and knock some heads! Then I stop and remember if I did that it would make me just like them. And I am better than that. Thank you for your prayers.

QueenScoopalot
09-05-2006, 09:55 PM
Keep your chin up, and keep working on saving the 'undercats'! ;) As you may be able to tell from my siggy, handicats are my favorites as their chances are zero to none in the purrfect world. :( Mine are all street rescues, with exception of a few rescued from kill shelters (Kirby..my bedlump sweetie) :D or homes (Georgie)..my other honey! ;) Search box above gives links to my Kirby, and Georgie.... ;) I'm so happy you are rooting for the kitties so many don't want because "they're less than perfect"! :eek: :rolleyes: Keep going....we need more like you... ;)

Reachoutrescue
09-05-2006, 10:13 PM
Keep your chin up, and keep working on saving the 'undercats'! ;) As you may be able to tell from my siggy, handicats are my favorites as their chances are zero to none in the purrfect world. :( Mine are all street rescues, with exception of a few rescued from kill shelters (Kirby..my bedlump sweetie) :D or homes (Georgie)..my other honey! ;) Search box above gives links to my Kirby, and Georgie.... ;) I'm so happy you are rooting for the kitties so many don't want because "they're less than perfect"! :eek: :rolleyes: Keep going....we need more like you... ;)

I am glad you help the "Handicats"...we need more people like you as well. Thank you for your support! Keep on saving.....