PDA

View Full Version : We've moved -sigh of depression-

zoomer
09-04-2006, 11:50 PM
We're in my uncle's house right now and will be living with him for a month or so until our rental is ready to be rented to us. Then we'll live there for a year, and THEN we will move into our final house for a loooong time. Maybe forever. So... yeah.... we've basicly moved. I left Sarah (Warahgirl1995) and I can't believe it. It just strucked me in the morning I woke up at Sarah's... I was moving. THAT same day. I spent earlier today at Sarah's, hanging out. Then I went home and my parents told me to get in the car. It happened that quick. It took us a long time to get here at my uncle's... okay, I'll just call him Bob for now..and all the dogs jumped out of the car like moving was nothing to them... well... it shouldn't be because they don't know whats going on but I just kinda limped into the house. My aunt Dedrie thought it was the happiest thing for me to be moving. I faked smiled and got on the computer to email Sarah. Thats how I got to writing this thread. Sorry if I boered you... this is just my boering life. The life I live everyday. http://ganjataz.com/smileys/01-devils/images/shrug.gif

Oh, and the dogs, if you're interested in what they're doing. Alaska is sleeping on the carpet, Georgia is running around with Buddy, and Elly Mae is waiting for the baby to throw her ball.

The whole reason of this thread is that I am really depressed and I know PT will always be there for me. So I need some comforting. I would put a smile smiley there but I can't press that button. I'm just not happy.

Argranade
09-05-2006, 12:03 AM
Hope you can cheer up zoomer im shur things shall get better.

My life would be nothing if I didnt have my birds I would probably be alone on the computer everyday or just sitting in a tree listing to the birds (Which I dont mind but love).

I dont make friends well....ever since I was out of school thats life but nature always make's me happy just go outside at night an listen to the wind its peaceful and cawming it can take your mind off anything or just give your dog a hug try not to think about the down side of life just look ahead and think what you can do to make your life easy on this move.

Remember you can always viset your friend's but as for me when I move I can probably only viset my friend (Only one friend ) like 4 time's a year but even my which is supposed to be best friend seem's to be slipping away from me she always hangs with other people now.

All I can do is be friends with nature.

No im not a bad person No I dont swear alot No I dont cause trouble No I dont do drugs I dont do anything wrong to people but it seems they just dont like normal nice people they always want me to be somthing im not and thats the problem with this earth we need to take what is natural not made.

(((Hugs))) good luck on the move.

Karen
09-05-2006, 12:13 AM
Awwwww, go give the pooches belly rubs from me - they'll love it, and then make those goofy faces that are sure to cheer YOU up, too, okay?

zoomer
09-05-2006, 12:20 AM
Thanks girls, now I can manage a lil' smile :)
But really, my life is being ruined bit by bit right now.
Sure, it might get better.
And yeah, sure, it might not.
I guess we can't be sure right now, we'll just have to see.
I'll keep you guys updated.