PDA

View Full Version : rescue kittens*pic*

lute
09-04-2006, 11:09 PM
i rescued a cat off the side of the road a few weeks ago. what i didn't know until about a week after i got her is she was VERY pregnant! last week i was having a party at my house. after everyone left i went to check on the cat. i found 5 little babies. 2 tabby and white males, 2 black and white females and a calico female.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y130/BeanieGracie/new%20camera%20pics/Picture342.jpg

all the kittens are big and healthy. havn't named any of them yet. also, the momma cat is a tabby. she has an adoptive home when the kittens are weaned and she is spayed. i'll try to get better pics later.

Sevaede
09-04-2006, 11:27 PM
Good job! :D Thank you for helping out that mama and babies! :D

I think those babies are adorable! :D

Name suggestions:

Freyja
Morrigan
Rota
Angelique ( ;) ;) )

RedHedd
09-05-2006, 12:31 AM
Aww! Look at all those wittle white feetsies! :D so cute!

krazyaboutkatz
09-05-2006, 12:34 AM
The kittens sure are cute. I'm glad that the mother already has a new home waiting for her. Hopefully the kittens will all be able to find loving forever homes too.:) Will you be keeping any of them?

CatLuvrs
09-05-2006, 12:58 AM
Awww they are so sweet! :D

Reachoutrescue
09-05-2006, 08:45 AM
They are so cute! Congrats!

cloverfdx
09-05-2006, 09:37 AM
Cute babies :). How are you and your Brother kittens doing?

Laura's Babies
09-05-2006, 09:43 AM
All I saw was 5 kittens with white feetsies! Isn't that adoreadble?!

CultureJunky
09-05-2006, 09:56 AM
what sweet little babies, just look at their little feet. Oh it makes me broody to want an kitten in my house!! I hope they find furrever homes and are happy for the rest of their lives, precious little bundles :)

lute
09-05-2006, 10:06 AM
i LOVE all the little white feet too! they are a week old now and the two tabby males have their eyes open.

krazyaboutkatz, i really don't know if we're keeping any. my mom loves the calico. my dad loves the tabbies. my cats are all inside/outside cats. i've lost a couple cats this year from coyotes. :( it's just not possible for me to keep them inside 100% of the time. which brings me to cloverfdx question. unfortinatly Bonnie and Clyde were both taken by coyotes. :( i want to never get another cat other than PiddyBob because it's not fair to the cat, but i couldn't leave this momma cat on the street. she and her kittens never go outside.

catmandu
09-05-2006, 03:45 PM
The Momma Cat Angels are coming to lend that poor starry Momma Cat a paw with her babies.
We are praying that they will be all right.
Maybe one or two will win you heart and stay.

jazzcat
09-05-2006, 04:37 PM
All those little white feet are adorable!!!!!

All these post with such cute little kittens isn't helping my kitten urge at all!