PDA

View Full Version : I saw Stabilo and Mobile...Packed day.

Argranade
09-04-2006, 09:30 PM
I went to the Ex today in Toronto and my god it was PACKED like sardines.

I only stoped at the Beach free concert fest for a while and managed to see..

The bands Stabilo and Mobile and they where both realy good but of course every one loved Mobile's: Out of my head. song the best.

(Too bad no punk bands where there) ;)

I left early from the concert too go to the EX it was nuts there way too many ppl from other countrie's comming to Toronto and as usual I was freaked out by all the people I mean it was packed I could hardley walk properly all this pushing and shoving. I didnt go on the ride's I find them boring and the game's where a waste of money lol yes I kinda sound boring but if I where with my friends then most likley I would have spent alot of cash.

The best parts where seeing the horses and petting zoo lol I geuss that shows how much I love nature too bad all people are not like that.

The worst part of the day was walking on the side walk and seeing all these pigs stuffed in a truck and sqeeling to get out I was so sad even if pigs are not the best looking creatures on earth its horrible that they where going to the slatter house :( some tears came from my eye's and I got pissed off telling the ppl to let them go... :rolleyes: im never eating pork.

Im trying so hard to become a Vege. :o