PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of the kitnapped widdle girl.

rg_girlca
09-04-2006, 07:51 PM
I thought you would like to see some pictures of the kitnapped widdle girl.

They always land up sleeping in the bassinet. Look how tiny she looks in there.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/d983d884a833f8ac068e78efb40d2a11-.jpg

Closer view.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/2ee3ee2f6bbe04c7f11abfc26cea561d-.jpg

I love the way she wraps that fluffy tail of hers around her body and then sticks her nose in it to sleep.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/656d4a78c8abf07fbeb30dc08d610196-.jpg

I'm telling you, somebody better take this adorable widdle sweetpea off my hands very soon. You know how I've failed fostering kitties in the past.

kimlovescats
09-04-2006, 07:53 PM
She is beautiful! You mean you haven't already failed fostering her???? ;)

jenluckenbach
09-04-2006, 07:58 PM
She is like a black (female) version of Rutherford!! And believe me, EVERYONE needs a Rutherford!!! :D :D

Killearn Kitties
09-04-2006, 07:58 PM
Oh no! Someone take that kitty! Quick!
She is adorable!

Laura's Babies
09-04-2006, 08:26 PM
I think whoever gets her is going to have a extra special BEAUTIFUL girl on their hands that they are going to spoil rotten. She takes your breath away with her beauty.

rkidsrcats
09-04-2006, 09:26 PM
Norbert took one look at that black & white beauty and started pestering us to make it Tribe of 7! Wish we had room for the little sweetpea, but I imagine it won't be long before someone gives her a wonderful home. Can't imagine that one on the streets anywhere.

The Tribe.

Vermontcat
09-04-2006, 09:54 PM
Wow! She sure is beautiful! :D
I can see why you wouldn't want her wandering the streets alone at night.
I'm so glad that you did take her into your home for a chance at a better life.
You'd better watch out, I just might snatch her and Nugget and make them both Vermont kitties. ;)

krazyaboutkatz
09-05-2006, 12:48 AM
She's gorgeous.:D So did your friend decide not to adopt her? You know you need a widdle girl in your home.;)

Donnaj4962
09-05-2006, 10:56 AM
Oh my... she is a cutie patootie! She looks so sweet all curled up there, hiding her nose in her tail! (My Tabby does that also!)

I am so glad that your made her go ::poof:: as that Pierre guy does not deserve her at all! She seems much happier in your home (hint hint)!!!

catmandu
09-05-2006, 04:16 PM
krazyaboutkatz is right on.
You do need a little Girl around the house to keep all those Boys in line.
I am betting that Pounce will be another failed foster.

jazzcat
09-05-2006, 04:38 PM
She is so cute!!!! I think you are going to have a hard time with this Lorraine. ;) :)

jenluckenbach
09-05-2006, 04:46 PM
Well, I can think of at least one reason why Izzy should NOT stay with Lorraine........What if she suns herself in a front window and a certain neighbor walks by???? He might not care but he might confront her. :(

orangemm
09-05-2006, 05:10 PM
That could pose a problem, for sure. :( :eek:

rg_girlca
09-05-2006, 07:13 PM
Well, I can think of at least one reason why Izzy should NOT stay with Lorraine........What if she suns herself in a front window and a certain neighbor walks by???? He might not care but he might confront her. :(

Exactly Jen. That's why I have my blinds closed as he walks by my house on a daily basis.

Believe me, I would LOVE to keep her but I just can't chance it, as I hate confrontations.

Anyway, I have 2 potential homes for her right now. I should know something by the end of the week. One couple came to see her last night and right away when the woman saw her, she said, "Petula." I said, "What???" She said, "For some reason the name Petula just came to my mind."

So for now her name is. "Petula." :D

Edwina's Secretary
09-05-2006, 07:27 PM

Lorraine suns herself in the front window????
:D :D :rolleyes: :D :D

rg_girlca
09-05-2006, 11:09 PM
:eek: ES...I wouldn't want to scare all the neighbours away. :eek:

Vermontcat....COME ON DOWN..... :)

Yes KAK, my friend decided that she would feel uncomfortable taking the guys cat from him, even though I told her that she was actually a stray that he was feeding because he found her on the street in the first place.

momcat
09-06-2006, 05:34 PM
Lorraine, she is such a little beauty! And I must agree with the others, you need her to balance things out so you won't be outnumbered by all the guys in your house. Considering the fact that has been clearly established over these pest few days, that Pierre has mush for brains, what are the chances that he'd even recognize Sweetpea as being his missing kitten?

PS: When you "fail" at fostering this time, maybe you'd consider Swee'pea as her permanent name?

catfamily
09-06-2006, 06:26 PM
She is absolutly beautiful.VERY beautiful.The tail full and the short shiny coat of fur on her body.Pretty so pretty kitty :) :) Lucky kitty :)