PDA

View Full Version : Molly has Worms

Lori Jordan
09-04-2006, 07:07 PM
I have been driving myself crazy,My son has the dog poop pick up role well he was gone this weekend so i went out and Molly is full of them,and this being Labor day weekend there is nothing open,So i have to wait until tomorrow to get her to the vet,I always wondered why she was so tiny she is a hundred pounds,her ribs are not showing she does have meat on her but that is the answer to everything,I had her an appointment tomorrow at the groomers but canceled it until she is worm free,and back to herself wish my little girl Luck!

MajesticCollies
09-04-2006, 07:11 PM
Awww poor Molly I'm sure the vet will fix her right up and she will be fine.

Might want to think about worming them all.

Lori Jordan
09-04-2006, 07:16 PM
i wormed Storm when i got him in April,The rest have not been wormed but i should do it now mideswell right?I have not noticed any worms in any of the others stool,But better safe then sorry,When my sister found her dog he had worms so bad he was throwing them up,Poor boy!Also it is so cheap to worm dogs when i had Storm done the vet charged me 10 cents a pill i could not believe how un expensive it is regardless my guys always get what they need.

Catlady711
09-24-2006, 05:53 PM
For wormer and in general for every pet health issues you can assist a great site in www.cosmic1.net .

I checked out that link for the wormer, I have a few problems with it...

1) According to it's own website 'A new revolutionary wormer' however under the ingredients area it says 'a known deworming medicine'. This seems contradictory to me

2) For both the dewormer and the food it only states it was made by 'top manufacturers who meet the highest standards'. No where does it list the actual companies involved. I'd be skeptical of a product hiding this information if they are such 'top manufacturers'. Also who's highest standards? What authorities approved this? Who is the veterinarian who helped formulate this stuff and is he still practicing? Any reliable company should be willing to put this information up front to back their 'claims'.

3) According to their own website 'The ingredients are specified on the package'. So in otherwords they want your money before you get to find out exactly what you are paying for.

4) I'd be leary of feeding any pet a food with such limited information as this one gives.

5) The website states it gets 'all kinda of worms', however does not list them by name the ones it 'claims' to 'get'. There is NO SUCH THING as a deworming medicing that gets all the different kinds of worms/parasites that your pet can have (rounds, whips, hooks, tapes, coccidia, etc). And some worms/parasites can ONLY be found by a fecal examination under a microscope!

6) It's never a good idea to just randomly medicate your pet without having had a diagnosis first by a licensed vet! Giving pets medications for possibly the wrong illness can possibly cause further complications with what is really going on, AND make your vets job harder by having to deal with any medication you've used (that may/may not work) that may react with what your vet would like to use that will work.

Honestly not only would I not feed this to any of my pets, but I would never recommend it to anyone in good concious either.

wolfsoul
10-07-2006, 12:40 PM
I recommend Wormex -- it's what I use. It's all natural, herbal, no chemicals. The conventional stuff is filled with dangerous chemicals.

Herbal Pet -- Wormex (http://www.herbalpet.net/product2.html)

Wormex (E):
Used to remove intestinal parasites. It will help dislodge parasites from tissues and pass them out of the system. This is also a wonderful formula for fleas, lice and controlling fevers.
Composition: Wormwood, Malefern, American Wormseed, Fennel, Papays, Sage.
Complementary: Dosage is for 10 days. May be repeated every 2 months depending on the animal environment.

If the dog has worms, you can see them in the stool after giving them Wormex. My friend who has been breeding shelties her entire life always dewormed her females before she bred, but the puppies always had worms. She had a litter six months ago and used Wormex before she bred --- this was the first litter she's had where the puppies didn't have anything. I highly recommend it.

Catlady711
10-07-2006, 10:25 PM
Well, you do have a point in what you say about www.cosmic1.net ,but I know at least two persons that was very satisfied with their wormer, so maybe it works after all.

Funny when I pull up this sign on name, it only posts about that same website as the other two sign on's did. hmmmm, I'm thinking it's the same person as the other two myself.

And I wouldn't trust any product that gives such limited information, it's like russian roulette. If their product was so great they'd have no problem posting company names, expert evaluations, or even ingredients UP FRONT. IMHO

dorontac
10-10-2006, 11:34 AM
Well, you do have a point in what you say about www.cosmic1.net ,but I know at least two persons that was very satisfied with their wormer, so maybe it works after all.

Hi, I'm new here but I keep following your discussions about this site and I must say I knew this company befor and didn't notice all your critics - and their solution worked on my dogs, each one of them. Catlady's word sound somewhat right but in fact they do the job, so Y complaining?

HanaLas
10-17-2006, 06:12 PM

But we don't know their story so we can't be sure that this wormer really helped them. Actually, all of this discussion is pseudo-scientific because none of us really checked out this product. As far aa we know it can be the cure or the poison. Just out of curiosity I think I'll give it go...

DavidKo
10-30-2006, 03:25 PM

So did someone actually tried this thing or we just stay in the shadow...?

borzoimom
10-30-2006, 04:28 PM
is Molly okay now???

Lori Jordan
10-30-2006, 04:32 PM
Yes she is fine now.

borzoimom
10-30-2006, 04:35 PM
whew!!! Thank you!