PDA

View Full Version : Zoto?

CatLuvrs
09-04-2006, 05:24 PM
For some reason the ones that use zoto on here I can't see their pictures. Do I need to sign up so I can see them? Does anyone else have this problem? :confused:

Jessika
09-04-2006, 05:29 PM
No you should be able to see them with or without an account with zoto.

FirstI would check your browser settings to make sure you haven't accidentally blocked images from zoto.com

Secondly, check your firewall settings and make sure zoto.com is on an allowed list.

If all else fails, check with your ISP to make sure they have not blocked the domain for whatever reason.

And finally, if all else fails, check your modem. It could be going dead. Though I don't think this is the problem, but it is a very faint possibility. Are you having problems accessing any other sites you have been able to access without a problem in the past?

CatLuvrs
09-04-2006, 05:32 PM
And finally, if all else fails, check your modem. It could be going dead. Though I don't think this is the problem, but it is a very faint possibility. Are you having problems accessing any other sites you have been able to access without a problem in the past?

Nope that is the only one! How do I check all those things....lol Sorry I so don't feel good and can't think. Thank you for everything though!

ashleycat
09-04-2006, 09:22 PM
I have same problem

rg_girlca
09-04-2006, 09:26 PM
I starting using Zoto also and a few people stated that they couldn't see my pictures either, so I switched them back to Photobucket.

If anyone finds out what the problem could be, I would love to know.

CatLuvrs
09-04-2006, 09:52 PM
I have same problem

Well I am glad I am not the only one LOL I love seeing everyones pics and it stinks when you can't view them!

Lilith Cherry
09-05-2006, 09:20 AM
I can't see with Zoto either.

Jessika
09-06-2006, 12:45 PM
I know I said this in another thread --

since so many of you are having problems viewing photos hosted with zoto, give me as MUCH information as you possibly can and I will contact Clint or someone else on staff there to let them know of the problem.

Location (this is important for server problems if the domain is not propogating properly, which could be a reason as to why some regions can't see and others can), operating system, browser, how long the problem has existed, if you can not visit the site or just can't see images, etc. ANYTHING you think will be helpful, let me know, and I will send them a message.

ashleycat
09-07-2006, 06:16 PM
I've only recently not been able to view cus I just noticed pics aren't showing.

I have windows xp using IE I've also tried firefox. I can't view pics AND site.

That help any?

thanks Jes!

CatLuvrs
09-07-2006, 06:27 PM
just noticed when I typed this thread. I use IE 7 and windows XP

luvofallhorses
09-07-2006, 06:31 PM
I have windows xp and use msn interent explorer. I hope I will be able to see pics soon! :(

Flatcoatluver
09-07-2006, 07:34 PM
I have windows xp and use msn interent explorer. I hope I will be able to see pics soon! :(
Yeah, it was werid when you were the only one that couldn't see my pictures. I use Zoto too.

Jessika
09-07-2006, 09:59 PM
Keep 'em coming guys. If you have ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL, post them here. I emailed the staff and linked them to this thread so here is the place to tell them about errors! :)

Suki Wingy
09-07-2006, 10:37 PM
I haven't been able to see them at my home computer or access the site or my pics at all (anything with url starting www.zoto.com) but it has worked at school on both mac OSX and Windows 95 I think. It is a really old system whatever it is. At home my computer's always skrewed up. I'm running window XP and enternet explorer. I could have blocked it because our parental controls are running mad at the moment (deciding to block google even though we had them disabled, for example)

Lilith Cherry
09-07-2006, 11:16 PM
I use windows xp and both IE and Firefox. It has never shown on either of them; I assumed though, that was probably because I am in Gungdong China and many sites are blocked here ( i.e. Geocities, BBC etc)

Jessika
09-08-2006, 02:55 PM
I'll let you know if I get a reply :)

ashleycat
09-14-2006, 02:28 PM
any replies yet?
I'm missing out on all the pretty pics

Maya & Inka's mommy
09-14-2006, 03:50 PM
It is weird, but I can never view video's from Catmandu, and all the pics posted by Miss Z, some others too. I have no idea if they use "zoto"??

ashleycat
09-14-2006, 03:57 PM
I right click where the pics would be to properties and see the url.. They show as zoto

Jessika
09-14-2006, 05:33 PM
Nope, no word as of yet, though I do know they are planning on releasing 3.0 sometime (can't remember when)

Jessika
09-22-2006, 12:46 AM
It should be working for everyone now... they had server problems or something of the sort :o