PDA

View Full Version : Saw Felicia today

Felicia's Mom
09-04-2006, 04:16 PM
I got to see Felicia for the first time since she had to be rehomed last June. I just saw her for a short time before she ran and hid. She looks good, and I got to meet her new person and new home.

I thought she wouldn't settle in a new home, but she fooled me; Felicia is getting along just fine. :)

Killearn Kitties
09-04-2006, 04:24 PM
Oh that is wonderful news! I'm sad, of course, for you that you don't have her any more, but it must be great for you to know that she is doing well. :D

catmandu
09-04-2006, 04:25 PM
Thats great news about Felicia.
And she loves you, and knows that you helped her off the streets into a good home.
You should feel very proud.

orangemm
09-04-2006, 04:57 PM
I'm so happy you got to see Felicia in her new home. It has to be bittersweet for you, but you did the best thing you could for your dear girl. It has to make you feel better to see that she is in a good place. :)

doolittleky
09-04-2006, 05:12 PM
It is great that you got to see Felicia and that she is getting along in her new home. It must have been hard to see her and not be able to take her with you.
Melissa

jenluckenbach
09-04-2006, 06:03 PM
I KNEW Felicia could do it! Cats are so much more resilient than we sometimes expect. It must be wonderful to know that she is comfortable and being well taken care of. (but I imagine it is SUPER hard on you, at the very same time).

I am glad you posted the update for us.

rg_girlca
09-04-2006, 07:26 PM
I KNEW Felicia could do it! Cats are so much more resilient than we sometimes expect. It must be wonderful to know that she is comfortable and being well taken care of. (but I imagine it is SUPER hard on you, at the very same time).

I am glad you posted the update for us.

My thoughts exactly.

Bittersweet for sure. Having to rehome her, but on the other hand, how well she has adjusted to her new home.

kimlovescats
09-04-2006, 07:32 PM
Glad to hear that Felicia is doing well!

krazyaboutkatz
09-05-2006, 01:04 AM
I'm glad that Felicia is doing well and that you're able to visit her in her new home.:)

CatLuvrs
09-05-2006, 01:23 AM
I bet you feel so much better knowing she is doing good in a new home. I am sure it was great seeing her!

Barbara
09-05-2006, 02:50 AM
I'm so glad Felicia is doing fine.
That she ran and hid must have been hurtful for you- but we always knew our kitties' attention span was not extra-long, didn't we?

Best thing she's adjusting so well :)

sirrahbed
09-05-2006, 08:31 AM
I am so glad to read your update about Felicia!! I imagine it does your heart lots of good to know that she is adjusting fine to her new human. Yes, I also imagine it made you sad that she ran to hide - but it is good that she has this new home to hide in as cats do. :) Thanks again - I am happy for you and Felicia.