PDA

View Full Version : Steve Irwin killed by stingray!

RICHARD
09-04-2006, 12:24 AM
Stingray kills TV croc hunter Irwin

Steve Irwin, the Australian television personality and environmentalist known as the Crocodile Hunter, has been killed by a stingray barb during a diving expedition, media reports said.

Irwin, 44, was filming an underwater documentary on the Great Barrier Reef in north-eastern Queensland state when the accident occurred, Sydney's The Daily Telegraph newspaper reported on its website.

The paper and other Australian media reporting the death cited police or state government sources.

Telephone calls to Australia Zoo, Irwin's zoo in southern Queensland, were not immediately answered.

jazzcat
09-04-2006, 12:52 AM
I just read this. :eek: :eek:

:(

CathyBogart
09-04-2006, 12:59 AM
OMG, wow, I'm really shocked....I was never a fan of his, but this is awful... :( :( :(

CagneyDog
09-04-2006, 01:00 AM
That guy was a bit nutty, but it's sad none the less. :(

Jessika
09-04-2006, 01:02 AM
I just came here to post that!! This is so sad. Eventhough he was a bit crazy I still really liked him. He has a little girl, too, which makes it even more sad. RIP Steve :(

CathyBogart
09-04-2006, 01:03 AM
Here's a more detailed article...

BRISBANE, Australia - Steve Irwin, the hugely popular Australian television personality and environmentalist known as the “Crocodile Hunter,” was killed Monday by a stingray during a diving expedition, Australian media said. He was 44.

Irwin was filming an underwater documentary on the Great Barrier Reef in northeastern Queensland state when the accident occurred, Sydney’s The Daily Telegraph newspaper reported on its Web site.

The Australian Broadcasting Corp. said Irwin was diving near Low Isles Reef near the resort town of Port Douglas, about 1,260 miles north of the state capital of Brisbane.

Queensland ambulance service spokesman Bob Hamil confirmed that a diver had been killed by a stingray off Lowe Isles Reef but refused to say who the victim was until relatives had been notified.

A rescue helicopter was sent from the nearby city of Cairns, and paramedics from it confirmed the diver’s death.

“The probable cause of death is stingray strike to the chest,” Hamil said.

Staff at Australia Zoo, Irwin’s zoo in southern Queensland, said they had heard the reports but could not comment.

'Crikey!'
Irwin is famous for his enthusiasm for wildlife and his catchcry “Crikey!” in his television program “Crocodile Hunter,” which was first broadcast in Australia in 1992 and has aired around the world on the Discovery channel.

He rode his image into a feature film, and developed the Australia Zoo as a tourist attraction.

Irwin had received some negative publicity in recent years. In January 2004, he stunned onlookers at the Australia Zoo reptile park by carrying his 1-year-old son into a crocodile pen during a wildlife show. He tucked the infant under one arm while tossing the 13-foot reptile a piece of meat with the other.

Authorities declined to charge Irwin for violating safety regulations.

Later that year, he was accused of getting too close to penguins, a seal and humpback whales in Antarctica while making a documentary. Irwin denied any wrongdoing, and an Australian Environment Department investigation recommended no action be taken.

Irwin was also seen as a vocal critic of wildlife hunts in Australia. The federal government recently dropped plans to allow crocodile safaris for wealthy tourists in the Northern Territory following his vehement objections.

Irwin told the Australian television program “A Current Affair” that “killing one of our beautiful animals in the name of trophy hunting will have a very negative impact on tourism, which scares the living daylights out of me.”

He is survived by his American wife Terri, from Oregon, and their daughter Bindi Sue, 8, and son Bob, who will turn 3 in December.

Tollers-n-Dobes
09-04-2006, 01:03 AM
I just heard this a little bit ago and am in complete shock (though I shouldn't be, considering some of the insane things he did) :(. I can hardly believe it. I know a lot of people lost tons of respect for him a while back, but I've always been a fan of his. He was always such an upbeat, joyful, caring man. Definitely one of my favourite people, although I didn't know him personally. This is awful...I can't imagine how his family (and friends) must have felt when they heard. :(

dragonfly
09-04-2006, 01:47 AM
Oh, that's awful. I always enjoyed his shows and so do my kids. He was a bit crazy but he always kept you interested. Very sad. :(

Sevaede
09-04-2006, 02:02 AM
It's pretty sad. He has done some pretty amazing things.

His wife is from my hometown Eugene, Oregon.

BC_MoM
09-04-2006, 02:55 AM
Ok, no way.. this has to be some kind of sick joke.

I was never a real fan, but my sister loved this guy and she always did impressions.. and I always use his word, "crikey". This is just way too unbelievable. :(

Honestly, guys.. I'm not buying it! :eek:

G535
09-04-2006, 03:19 AM
R.I.P. Steve. I feel like I've lost a friend. :(

Pawsitive Thinking
09-04-2006, 03:45 AM
"You'll be right mate"

This is just too awful for words - RIP Steve

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/5311298.stm

Miss Z
09-04-2006, 03:51 AM
"You'll be right mate"

"Crikey!"

And another infamous quote: "You're a little bit grumpy!"

This news is really shocking and a great loss to the world. My heart is with his family and those who knew him well :( I was never his biggest fan, but I am very saddened to hear of his death.

chocolatepuppy
09-04-2006, 05:07 AM
Oh no! :eek: RIP Steve. :(

Pawsitive Thinking
09-04-2006, 05:10 AM
Looks like he died instantly :(

http://www.theage.com.au/news/National/Croc-Hunter-Steve-Irwin-died-instantly/2006/09/04/1157222051588.html

RobiLee
09-04-2006, 05:50 AM
:( :( :( :(

Rest In Peace, Steve Irwin.

EssTer
09-04-2006, 06:15 AM
when I first heard it today, I thought it was a joke!!
But OMG, it´s really true..it´s so horrible....I relly enjoyed his tv shows on animal planet....

RIP Steve :(

trayi52
09-04-2006, 06:25 AM
My God, it's really true. Sometimes I really enjoyed watching his show. It really is hard to believe that he went that way.

Steve Irwin, rest in peace.

Willie

Pam
09-04-2006, 06:37 AM
So sad. I believe his baby is only two years old so he/she will never know their dad. :(

Pawsitive Thinking
09-04-2006, 06:45 AM
So sad. I believe his baby is only two years old so he/she will never know their dad. :(

His son will be 3 in December

rosethecopycat
09-04-2006, 06:57 AM
I posted about Steve Irwin here on "eye candy" thread almost two years ago.
He truely was a great man, I can't think of many people with such passion and commitment. He was my #1 celebrity idol. Yes, he took some risks, but remember, he was an consumate expert, not some amatuer.

He has done great things for Australia, the world and conservation.

Condolences to his family.

R.I.P. Steve Irwin, surely you will be at the Rainbow Bridge caring for the exotics.

cloverfdx
09-04-2006, 07:03 AM
It is such a tragedy :(, i am in shock and have been all afternoon. I feel so sorry for his family.

:(

GreyhoundGirl
09-04-2006, 07:03 AM
:eek: I'm a big fan of his movies. This is a complete shock. RIP Steve.

animal_rescue
09-04-2006, 07:17 AM
RIP Steve, I was always a fan of his, loved watching the show every now and then. I'm very sad to hear this. :(

joanofark
09-04-2006, 07:23 AM
I just heard about it, and the first thing that popped into my mind was all of the animal planet fans on here!!

I was shocked..... yet, I wasn't. He did some crazy things!! :( I remember watching him when I was little!

RIP, Steve!:(

CatLuvrs
09-04-2006, 07:24 AM
OMG :eek: I loved watching him! How sad! :(

Chilli
09-04-2006, 07:32 AM
Gosh. :(
I remember I'd watch him on TV all the time when I was little..... I idolized him so much back then and went through a phase where I constantly did impressions of him.
These days, I'm not the biggest fan, but I did enjoy watching him on occasion.. He was so entertaining.
I, too, thought this was a joke of some sort at first.
My heart goes out to his family and the others who were in his life.

davidpizzica
09-04-2006, 07:56 AM
My boss told us about his passing when I went to work this morning. I wasn't a great fan of his, but he was a great entertainer and a noted conservationalist and animal lover. My thoughts go out to his family at this sad time.

Daisy and Delilah
09-04-2006, 08:03 AM
Rest in Peace Steve :( You will be sadly missed :(

Dorothy39
09-04-2006, 08:12 AM
I didn't even know it happened until I clicked onto this thread. :eek: I told my daughter, (who is here for the week-end) to turn on the TV.

I still find it hard to believe. That is so sad.

Cataholic
09-04-2006, 08:16 AM
Very sad. The world, and its 'pets' lost a great man. :(

Pawsitive Thinking
09-04-2006, 08:23 AM
http://animal.discovery.com/fansites/crochunter/crochunter.html

finn's mom
09-04-2006, 08:23 AM
This is horrible. :( I hadn't watched much of his shows lately, but, I absolutely thought he was a passionate, wonderful person. The human and animal world has lost a truly kindred spirit. :(

shais_mom
09-04-2006, 08:53 AM
he may have been controversial and not everyone a fan but it certainly is sad -
his poor kids:(
Godspeed -

Zippy
09-04-2006, 09:06 AM
oh my goodness :eek: :(
I used to watch him all the time.

JenBKR
09-04-2006, 09:20 AM
How sad :( I always liked him. I read that as soon as I got online, such a shock.

lvpets2002
09-04-2006, 09:27 AM
:( So So Sad & what a great loss.. I always just loved to watch Steve, Terri & daughter Bindi.. I have watch every show & movie that they did.. My heart just goes out to the family.. Steve was just a true person & believer of mother nature & her wrath of animals.. He was so loved & will be truly missed.. :(

Laura's Babies
09-04-2006, 09:41 AM
I hadn't hear this, I am stunnued. RIP Steve, the exotic animals at Rainbow Bridge are glad to see their friend arrive so soon.

slleipnir
09-04-2006, 10:30 AM
I just heard that. It's so sad....

Danegirl2208
09-04-2006, 10:41 AM
:eek: omg..how awful.. :( :(

mustlovedogs
09-04-2006, 10:50 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060904/ap_on_en_tv/obit_irwin
I just really can't believe that he passed away. All of the snakes, crocs, and other deadly animals that he studied and spent time with... :'( It is a tragedy...first Sui, now him! Hopefully Sui and Steve are rejoined at the Rainbow Bridge, playing and catching crocs together. RIP, Steve Irwin!

lute
09-04-2006, 11:36 AM
i just saw this on the news! :eek: :( how terrible! R.I.P.

critter crazy
09-04-2006, 11:39 AM
RIP steve!! you will be missed! loved to watch your show, you were so energetic and cared so much for your animals and your family! you were a great ambassador to the animals!!

KYS
09-04-2006, 11:53 AM
How sad, I enjoyed his show when I use to get the
Animal Planet Channel. :(

Anita Cholaine
09-04-2006, 11:55 AM
I'm totally in shock right now... I grew up watching his show, I just can't believe he's gone :( I always admired his passion and his love for animals...

RIP Steve, you will be missed. :(

Alysser
09-04-2006, 11:59 AM
I'm still in shock. This morning when I saw that on the news I was speechless. :(

I used to watch his shows all the time, and still do from time to time. I was one of his fans as well, even though I thought he did some really crazy things. But like Orangotango stated he was such a kind and upbeat person who always seemed happy. He knew so much about animals and loved all of them dearly. I cannot believe it. I really wish this was some sick joke, because the world just lost a wonderful man if it isn't. :(

Condolences to his family and friends at Austraila zoo.

RIP Steve :( :(

Chica
09-04-2006, 12:04 PM
I was so shocked!!!!OH! MY! GOD!!!

K9soul
09-04-2006, 12:36 PM
For Steve :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HGCDt1eHDE

.sarah
09-04-2006, 12:37 PM
This is so sad :( :( :(

zoey
09-04-2006, 12:48 PM
That's really sad. I liked that guy. Eccentric, but fascinated with animals...so i could relate. I think he went out doing what he loved. So in that sense it's not so tragic. I've only just found out through this thread. Thanks so much guys, for the articles and the tributes. RIP Steve. :(

Husky_mom
09-04-2006, 12:52 PM
He truely was a great man, I can't think of many people with such passion and commitment. Yes, he took some risks, but remember, he was an consumate expert, not some amatuer.

He has done great things for Australia, the world and conservation.

Condolences to his family.

R.I.P. Steve Irwin, surely you will be at the Rainbow Bridge caring for the exotics.

my thoughts exactly......oh man, I saw him on the news, but as I don´t care about news I didn´t paid enough attention to see what was it about..........until now I read this........oh so sad news :(

big loss to animal lovers population.......RIP Steve...... you did great thing while you where here, and you will remain in those you touched.......hopefully a better generation will become........

Kirsten
09-04-2006, 12:59 PM
I saw it in the news today. :( What a tragedy!!!

Kirsten

momoffuzzyfaces
09-04-2006, 01:09 PM
So sad!!! :(
It's a bit ironic that it was a stingray and not a croc that killed him though.
At least he went doing what he loved and not sitting on the john like Elvis did.
RIP Steve!

flamepony12
09-04-2006, 01:54 PM
Very, very sad.. :( I used to watch his show ALL the time.

animal_rescue
09-04-2006, 02:07 PM

Oh wow! Now I'm crying, that was wonderful.

I know I said it already, but RIP Steve, you'll be dearly missed! :(

Toby's my baby
09-04-2006, 02:07 PM
:( I used to watch his show when I was younger too. :( ..So sad

BC_MoM
09-04-2006, 02:39 PM
I made an MSN display picture for anyone who would like to use it..

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e99/Aquarius89/crocodilehunter.jpg

I'm still in a bit of denial .. =\

Soapets
09-04-2006, 02:44 PM
I heard on the news that the stingray's stinger went directly into his heart. Usually they're not fatal otherwise, just extremely painful. But the injury to the heart itself was probably fatal, even without the stingray's poison that was injected into his heart.

What a tragedy! I really feel for his family. I watched a show recently where he and his wife and children visited National Parks in the USA. His children are so cute, and he was teaching them his love for, and knowledge of, nature and animals. He seemed to be a devoted father, and I am sure his kids, especially his daughter, and his wife, are absolutely devastated. His little boy probably doesn't understand what has happened, and/or what is going on.............

Deb

BC_MoM
09-04-2006, 02:50 PM
I heard on the news that the stingray's stinger went directly into his heart. Usually they're not fatal otherwise, just extremely painful. But the injury to the heart itself was probably fatal, even without the stingray's poison that was injected into his heart.

Yes.

The stingray was buried in the sand and Irwin must have startled it. He accidently boxed it in. Quick movements or motion towards to stingray can cause them to attack, but they are normally not aggressive creatures at all.

Their barbs are like a knife with teeth on both sides.. that going through the front of his chest would definitely be a fatal blow. It caused him to go into cardiac arrest. He was killed moments after the blow.

BC_MoM
09-04-2006, 04:10 PM
Taken from Steve's IMDB.com profile:

"He tells his camera crew to always be filming. If he needs help, he will ask for it. Even if he is eaten by a shark or croc, the main thing he wants is that it be filmed. If he died, he would be sad if no one got it on tape."

Personal quote:

"If something ever happens to me, people are gonna be like 'we knew a croc would get him!'"

Suki Wingy
09-04-2006, 04:21 PM
The saddest part is that he had little kids, didn't he? :(

BC_MoM
09-04-2006, 04:24 PM
:( Yep. A 2 year old son and an 8 year old daughter.

Alysser
09-04-2006, 04:48 PM
Beautiful tribute, K9soul. Thanks for sharing. I'm tearing as I type this. :(

dogzr#1
09-04-2006, 04:56 PM
I was on vacation for the past few days, and then when I saw it on the Tivo last night...it was terrible. I started crying, as did my mom. It was just so...unexpected. I knew he did some crazy stuff and all, but I didn't think he would pass on right now, like that. I just really don't know what to say...Prayers for his family and friends, Terri and kids. ~hugs~

cyber-sibes
09-04-2006, 05:06 PM
R.I.P. Steve Irwin, surely you will be at the Rainbow Bridge caring for the exotics. What a comforting thought.
:( I'm really sad to learn of Steve Irwin's death. I have a great deal of respect for this man who had such a passion for reptiles. His enthusiasm and unconventional style made reptiles a whole lot more interesting & fun to learn about for many people. I heard an interview with Jack Hanna, who said that Steve the most knowledgeable expert on reptiles in the whole world.
It's such a shock, but if it was his time to go, Steve wouldn't have wanted it any other way. RIP Steve

CelticDreamer
09-04-2006, 05:37 PM
Yup he had two little ones a Girl Bindy Sue whom they say is already following in his footsteps with her love for animals & a 3 year old "Mini Steve" called Robert... This is all so very sad news for the people of Australia and the animal world in general to loose such a great animal legend.... He's given so much of his time and love to the many animal species of the world..... Tomorrow Is promised to nobody & he left this world a better place and doing what he loved best of all......~God must have thought you "Special" to take you as he did they say he only takes the best and this he surely did..May you have a safe journey Home Steve~

Roxyluvsme13
09-04-2006, 05:59 PM
I'm still pretty much in shock. Can't believe he's gone. RIP Steve :(.
Banner I made, feel free to use it..
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n209/JackandLizForeverx3/nopireet01.jpg

sammy101
09-04-2006, 06:01 PM
i still cant believe that he passed away. He was such an amazing person. :( :(

beeniesmom
09-04-2006, 06:01 PM
when I first heard it today, I thought it was a joke!!
But OMG, it´s really true..it´s so horrible....I relly enjoyed his tv shows on animal planet....

RIP Steve :(

Me too. That is so sad.

I_luv_rusty
09-04-2006, 06:35 PM
I saw that on the news at the Ranch. I thought it was soo werid out of all the things he does he gets killed by a stingray... you'd think after dealing with all these crocodiles if he were to ever get hurt it'd be getting killed by one of thing. RIP Steve. Yes he does have children.. when the younger one was a baby he took it in with the gators....

Lori Jordan
09-04-2006, 07:51 PM
Irwins leave Tassie holiday
By HELEN KEMPTON , Tuesday, 5 September 2006

HEADING HOME: Bindi Irwin leads mum Terri and brother Bob across the tarmac at Devonport Airport to the private jet late yesterday afternoon. Picture: PETER LORD

print this story...

E-mail the Editor
[email protected]

Little Bob Irwin clutched his pink pig and looked on bewildered yesterday as his mum Terri and eight-year-old sister Bindi walked quickly across the Devonport Airport tarmac to board a private jet.

It was about 5.15pm.

Just hours earlier, Steve Irwin's three-year-old son, wife and daughter had been holidaying at Cradle Mountain when they heard the terrible news that Australia's Crocodile Hunter had died while filming a documentary about the sea's most dangerous creatures.

A stoic Mrs Irwin drove her two children and two other women down from the mountain and into the old control tower compound at Devonport Airport.

A white jet had landed 20 minutes earlier.

Mrs Irwin got her bags out of the white four-wheel drive, shook hands with the pilot and then guided her children on to the plane to fly home to Queensland and face the grim reality of what had happened at the Great Barrier Reef.

Bindi had her arms full of blankets and her young face showed she understood better than her little brother the gravity of the situation.

Other passengers in the terminal watched on in shock as news of Irwin's sudden death spread quickly.

Devonport police Insp. Lachland Avery said Mrs Irwin appeared to be holding up well in the circumstances.

"She was a bit upset but outwardly very strong," Insp. Avery said yesterday after meeting the Irwins on the tarmac.

Mrs Irwin had contacted Tasmania Police early yesterday afternoon after hearing the news of her husband's death from friends and family in Queensland and via the radio.

It is understood the group - the Irwins and two women many presumed were members of Mrs Irwin's American family - had been in the State only a short while before their holiday was cut short by tragedy.

"She knew of Steve's death before I had to contact her," Sgt Paul Devine said yesterday as he waited for Mrs Irwin to arrive at the airport.

Earlier in the day, calls had been made for a helicopter to fly into Cradle Mountain to fly the family out.

This was not possible and Mrs Irwin drove the 100km from the popular holiday spot to the nearest airport to get home.

k9krazee
09-04-2006, 08:06 PM
OMG. How sad :( :( :(

K9soul
09-04-2006, 08:12 PM
People from all over the world are posting tribute messages to him here:

http://www.worldtributes.com/tributes/steveirwin.php

Argranade
09-04-2006, 09:42 PM
I just come home to read this horrible thread I wish it where not real. :(

This is so sad I loved this man's ways of dealing and working with nature.

He made people laugh and people so intrested in the way he worked with the crocodile's and other animals of this earth.

This man was very brave and did his work very intresting so that people pf all age's could enjoy his shows but now he's only a memorey.

Im so sorry for Steve's family they must feel so sad and lost in what has happened I know he loved his family very much and his wife so dearly.

Rest in peace Steve and may you always be in every fan's heart that you thrilled and amazed with your speacail gift and talent.

todd
09-04-2006, 10:28 PM
seen it on the news

K9karen
09-04-2006, 11:01 PM
He died doing what he loved best. Apparently he didn't suffer, thank God. Even though people thought he was crazy, overzealous, goofy, whatever, at least he stood up for what he believed and loved and opened our eyes to the lives of all animals. I'm betting he bypassed the Pearly Gates and headed straight for Rainbow Bridge. Lots of open paws, wings, hoofs, flappers...
Safe journey, mate. Thanks for making the world a better place. Peace to Terri, Bindi and Bob.

My Peanuts
09-04-2006, 11:07 PM
It's so sad to see someone so full of life die so young. :( I really liked his work and respected him because he loved the, so called unloveable animals.

RICHARD
09-05-2006, 02:04 AM
I wasn't a huge fan of Irwin's...

I just heard a story of a rescue he made in Mexco of a lost suba diver....

While Tom CRuise helps a motorist and Indiana Jones locates a lost hiker....

I understand, now, the job of a good publicist.

---------------------------

Hero or Samaritan?

A man, far above what I will ever achieve.

CountryWolf07
09-05-2006, 02:13 AM
It is pretty sad. Out of all things, it had to be a stingray that killed Steve, not a crocodile.. Wow.. I am still in disbelief. I know he was truely a crazy guy but he LOVED what he was doing.

Pawsitive Thinking
09-05-2006, 03:52 AM

Nothing like starting the day with a good cry :(

A beautiful tribute to a great guy

ramanth
09-05-2006, 03:02 PM
So very very sad and tragic. :(

We were in the Motor Lobby of the Hyatt in Atlanta when we saw the news on CNN.

Here's the most detailed article I've come across.

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,20867,20362121-601,00.html

Jess, that was a beautiful tribute.

RIP Steve. :( :(

Jadapit
09-05-2006, 03:41 PM
Nothing like starting the day with a good cry :(

A beautiful tribute to a great guy

I agree! It made me cry also. RIP Steve. :(

petslover
09-05-2006, 03:45 PM
I really enjoyed watching Steve. Everytime we saw Steve on tv, we never turned it because we always enjoyed watching him. He seemed like a great person and a devoted family man. God Bless his family and friends.

finn's mom
09-06-2006, 07:50 AM
I am still thinking of this tragedy several times a day, and, wanted to share this quote. This Earth cries for the loss it's suffered.

When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home.

Chief Aupumut - Mohican

Pawsitive Thinking
09-06-2006, 08:12 AM
This Earth cries for the loss it's suffered.

When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home.

Chief Aupumut - Mohican

:( Starting the afternoon with a good cry isn't bad either! Beautiful words - thank you for sharing.

I posted a tribute on the Discovery Channel site today - some of the words there are so moving :( Part of my message read "your legacy will live on in the millions who mourn you" and judging by the outpouring of grief for Steve I think he will continue his great work even now.

Lori Jordan
09-06-2006, 09:19 AM
Just a reminder to you all i will find out more when i see the commercial advertisment,There is a show on him and his life on sunday,There was an hour long show on him last night on Animal Planet,Keep your eyes out!

Pawsitive Thinking
09-06-2006, 09:34 AM
Just a reminder to you all i will find out more when i see the commercial advertisment,There is a show on him and his life on sunday,There was an hour long show on him last night on Animal Planet,Keep your eyes out!

This might help

http://animal.discovery.com/

K9soul
09-06-2006, 10:18 AM
I am still thinking of this tragedy several times a day, and, wanted to share this quote. This Earth cries for the loss it's suffered.

Chief Aupumut - Mohican

That is beautiful Kari, so fitting for Steve. I can't stop thinking about it either. I especially grieve for Terri and their children. :(

Pawsitive Thinking
09-06-2006, 10:21 AM
here's a link to the thread for anyone who want to sign the book

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=112334

sandragonfly
09-08-2006, 05:50 PM
unbelievably sad .. :( :( I couldn't sleep for a night thinking about that rare, freak accident.

I really love this picture of dear irwin family ..

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/mystichild/irwins.jpg

rest peacefully now with all crocs and snakes, crikey guy!

*iluvskipper*
09-08-2006, 07:49 PM
omgawd! that is just so weird!!