PDA

View Full Version : Is there no talking sense into this girl?

Sevaede
09-03-2006, 11:09 PM
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17398035&page=1

She pretty much speaks for herself. Every valid point you make, she finds some illogical thing to respond.

"oh you adopted a cat and it was pregnant but they told you it was spayed? Tough, your fault, deal with the consequences"

Corinna
09-03-2006, 11:21 PM
You have got to be kidding me.

Catty1
09-03-2006, 11:23 PM
Ummm....I kind of got lost on this...was it the Beatrice person?

So many posts and quotes...I got confoozed...

Sevaede
09-03-2006, 11:34 PM
Ummm....I kind of got lost on this...was it the Beatrice person?

So many posts and quotes...I got confoozed...

It was the original poster that I was referring to! :)

Jessika
09-04-2006, 12:17 AM
Well... its on Gaia. In my experiences in dealing with kids from Gaia... they have been less than mature in many aspects. So... hehe. I would take that with a grain of salt, honestly. Everyone I have dealt with that was on gaia has been highly immature (I know not everyone on there is though, heck my sister posts on there).

Sevaede
09-04-2006, 01:46 AM
Well... its on Gaia. In my experiences in dealing with kids from Gaia... they have been less than mature in many aspects. So... hehe. I would take that with a grain of salt, honestly. Everyone I have dealt with that was on gaia has been highly immature (I know not everyone on there is though, heck my sister posts on there).

Heh, I completely understand what you mean. I usually just look at them and laugh or go "ehh" and walk away, even if it's something that someone could feel irritate by, but I couldn't help myself this time! :D

My sister goes on there as well! :D That is how I found out about it, her asking me to join. :D

Miss Z
09-04-2006, 03:58 AM
You have got to be kidding me.

Same here :eek: :( Some people have no logical sense :rolleyes:

GreyhoundGirl
09-04-2006, 07:49 AM
* shakes head in disbelife

catnapper
09-04-2006, 08:13 AM
I too am lost. Did you want to try to start the same debate here? Are you against this girl aborting the kittens or for it? I am sooo lost!

catmandu
09-04-2006, 11:25 AM
I am against abortions period.
And if this shelter misrepresented this Cat as spayed, and she is indeed pregnant then the responsibility for those Kittens belongs to the shelter.
I know that that is how the Animal Welfare Association would handle the situation.

Sevaede
09-04-2006, 08:46 PM
Nope, not trying to start a debate. :)

It was just one of those things that I couldn't get out of my head. Not so much the abortion part but that girls completely backwards views of pet overpopulation and everything.

I don't know. It's just that I feel so strongly about it and felt that I needed to inform her of just how things REALLY are.

Reachoutrescue
09-04-2006, 09:45 PM
The day I found out that they did "abortions" on animals...I almost threw up!! That is crazy! It is not the animals fault they are breeding, it is how they were made...it is nature. As for humans...they know the consequences...yet do the deed....oh I can go on forever about this....VERY sore spot in my book! :mad: