PDA

View Full Version : Coco may be on something! haha

coco-bean
09-03-2006, 07:42 AM
many of you know about her ordeal last nite, but maybe 10 minutes after i got done posting how she was acting last nite she all the sudden snapped! she was running super fast threw the house jumping to the couch to the floor, to the bed to the floor at super coco speed, oh it funny! but then i heard her yelp a little when she jumped off the bed and she came running to me and bouncing around so immediately i thought she had to go potty! because whenever she gets a tumming ache and has to go NOW she goes crazy and starts yelping trying to get anyone's attention, so i quick ran to the back door with her, when i opened it she jetted down the steps and stop to wait for cainan! i though, huh a little odd, i thought u had to go NOW, but it all reality she wanted to go outside BAD, to run threw the weeds haha! oh man it was so funny, i've never seen her run so fast threw those weeds, jumping and bounding, i shoulda had my camera!!!

ashleycat
09-03-2006, 10:01 AM
awww. isn't it cute!! Charlie did that. But we don't have weeds to run thru.. He would run all thru the house and onto the couch and off. Then if I opend the door I'd see him run from one side of the yard to the other..