PDA

View Full Version : All I have to say is..AAAARRRRGGGG!!!! UPDATE TONIGHT!!

rg_girlca
09-02-2006, 03:56 PM
This is in regards to this thread that I made yesterday.
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=112028

First off, I want to thank each one of you for your comforting words. :)

Now, get this. On my way to the grocery store I met up with Pierre. This is how the conversation went.

Pierre: "Hey, hi Lorraine, how are you today?"
Me: "Good thanks and you?"
Pierre: "Good here too thanks."
Me: "I see Lucky is doing well. (He was walking his dog Lucky). How are my favorite neighbourhood kitties doing?"
Pierre: "Good. They are doing good."
Me: "That's nice to hear. Catch ya later."
Pierre: "Okay, have a nice day."
Me: "Thanks, you too. Oh and if I don't see Bob or Izzy before you do. Please give them a kiss for me, okay." (Trying to feel him out with this comment)
Pierre: "Will do." (Maybe he was feeling me out with his comeback. Who knows.)

AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGG!!!!!! :mad: I bet he doesn't even realize that she is gone. Ask me if I was cursing under my breath on the way to the grocery store. :mad: I swear if anyone heard me talking to myself, they would have thought I was some kind of nutcase.

Do I feel guilty or have any regrets with what I did...................

"ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Anyway, now that I have calmed down after that meeting, here are some more pictures of the widdle girl. She looks bigger than she is in the pictures.
I guess her age to be about, maybe, 5 months old and she weighs a feather weight of 2 lbs.

Here she is all stretched out on my bed. Check out those back legs. :)
http://prettykatie.zoto.com/img/30/4fca3c41e9b5b09cd5f28e0b54d0c995-.jpg

I swear this girl, tries to suckle on my arms, hands, fingers, lips, ears and neck. Here she is sucking on my hand.
http://prettykatie.zoto.com/img/30/b43d17713616bac0d906197c846957cb-.jpg

Sucking on my chin.
http://prettykatie.zoto.com/img/30/0796a7ba5e6808c173d53b2e679c80ce-.jpg

Here she is content and going to sleep.
http://prettykatie.zoto.com/img/30/2e58366482c6aa3ddabcfc043bf4017c-.jpg

My sons girlfriend is going to ask a friend of hers, who was mentioning about getting a cat, if she wants her.
To make it even more tempting, I told her that I am willing to get her shots and have her spayed.

catmandu
09-02-2006, 04:02 PM
Most people who use drugs are very much in thier own world, and care only about getting more drugs.
I think that Pounce will go a lot better in a more responsible home.

jenluckenbach
09-02-2006, 04:05 PM
I WANT HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is TOO adorable!!!!!!!!!!

(thank God you are just too far away. ;) )

momcat
09-02-2006, 04:06 PM
Lorraine, you did nothing wrong here. A kitty needed help and you stepped in. That guy down the corner sounds like a major jerk! Now to rescue the little boy.....

Groucho is sending you lots anlots of purrs, headbumpies, kitty hugs, and kitty kisses to say thank you for caring enough to help a poor kitty out of a bad situation

Laura's Babies
09-02-2006, 04:24 PM
Help Me! I'm Melting!!! I'm Melting! I Am Melting!

RedHedd
09-02-2006, 04:30 PM
Aww! What a sweet little sucky girl!

CultureJunky
09-02-2006, 04:46 PM
Oh those photos are just two cute! She's gorgeous. I really hope you can find her a forever home, she deserves it so much.

sirrahbed
09-02-2006, 05:14 PM
Looks like you have even extra confirmation that you did exactly the right thing, that Pierre does not look after his animals one bit and that you have given this little girl a chance at a good life!

I agree with you about the conversation ....AARRRGGHHH!!!

more HUGS for you my friend :)

kimlovescats
09-02-2006, 05:18 PM
He has no idea she is even missing!!!!!!! :mad: Even if he did, and he gave a crap about her, he would have mentioned it!!!! :mad:

OK, now I am over my rage (sort of) .... that baby is BEAUTIFUL and deserves a loving home! She obviously needs more cuddling and one-on-one or she wouldn't be suckling like she is. Sweet baby girl! :D She looks like she could be my Pava and Bobo's little sister!

Hugs,
Kim

rg_girlca
09-02-2006, 05:27 PM
Thanks everyone for making this kitnapping easier on me and for the hugs. :)

He has no idea she is even missing!!!!!!! :mad: Even if he did, and he gave a crap about her, he would have mentioned it!!!! :mad:

OK, now I am over my rage (sort of) .... that baby is BEAUTIFUL and deserves a loving home! She obviously needs more cuddling and one-on-one or she wouldn't be suckling like she is. Sweet baby girl! :D She looks like she could be my Pava and Bobo's little sister!

Easy there girl. ;) I know what you mean Kim. I am figuring that maybe she has disappeared before for a few days and that's why he didn't say anything.
Who knows. All I know is that she is one happy camper now.

In regards to looking like my Pava....NNNAAAHHH!!!! She couldn't hold a candle to that gorgeous boy. :D

Bengalz
09-02-2006, 05:38 PM
She is just too cute for words and I so agree with Kim -- deserves a loving home and lots of cuddles. Sending many positive thoughts for her getting just the right home. If not, maybe she's just blend into your household and life will be good. I doubt that Pierre will even notice :rolleyes:

You're a wonderful person for stepping in and making the right decision :)

krazyaboutkatz
09-02-2006, 05:47 PM
She's so adorable and is now living in the kind of home that she deserves.:) I already knew that you did the right thing and now you've confirmed it for everyone.:)

My little Ziggy is only about 10 weeks old now and when she was weighed she was only 2.4lbs and she's even smaller than this little girl. She must be skin and bones:( but I'm sure you'll be able to fatten her up in no time at all.:)

rg_girlca
09-02-2006, 07:43 PM
MMMMMM Gary, are you dropping little hints by naming this girl "Pounce" LOL!!!

Yes KAK, this little girl is awfully thin. But with the proper nutrition and daily feedings from now on, she will be at the weight that she should be in no time.

Thanks everyone. :D

Soapets
09-02-2006, 07:58 PM
YUP, you DEFINITELY did the right thing! :)

Deb

rg_girlca
09-02-2006, 11:42 PM
Tonight the hubby and I were out walking the dog and we saw Pierre.

This is how this conversation went.

Hubby: "Hey there, how are you?"
Pierre: "Good thanks and you?"
Hubby: "Good. I see you put a cat tree on the balcony."
Pierre: "Yeah, my neighbour gave it to me because his cat couldn't be bothered with it."
Me: "Aww that's nice of them to do. Have your kitties tried it yet?"
Pierre: "No, I only got it today. I'm going to bring it inside tonight because we are suppose to be getting some rain and I don't want it to get all wet."
Me: "I would suggest that you leave it inside anyways."
Pierre: "Why?"
Me: "Because the stray cats will just spray on it and if they land up sleeping in it, then it will get infested with fleas."
Pierre: "Oh s**t. That's true. I never thought of that. Okay thanks. I'll do that."
Me: "I'm sure Bob & Izzy will enjoy it."
Pierre: "I hope so."
Hubby: "Okay, goodnight."
Pierre: "Okay, bye now."
Me: "Bye."

There you have it folks. Still no mention that Izzy hasn't been around since Thursday night. I forgot to mention that he called her Izzy.

jenluckenbach
09-03-2006, 04:25 AM
Unbelievable. :rolleyes:

orangemm
09-03-2006, 07:18 AM
He is obviously in his own little world.

Just go along with him. He'll never know. :rolleyes:

smokey the elder
09-03-2006, 08:15 AM
How clueless can one person get?? :confused:

Laura's Babies
09-03-2006, 08:49 AM
and with a dream cat like she is too! She is a dream cat to me, so lovely and so darn sweet!

momcat
09-03-2006, 12:10 PM
Hi Lorraine! How's your new kitty boarder doing today? Sadly enough I can't get her pictures to come up but she must be off the charts adorable! After all, you sure seem to be a magnet for the cutest of the cute! Please give her some scritchies and lovebug from me?

jazzcat
09-03-2006, 12:15 PM
Hi Lorraine! How's your new kitty boarder doing today? Sadly enough I can't get her pictures to come up but she must be off the charts adorable! After all, you sure seem to be a magnet for the cutest of the cute! Please give her some scritchies and lovebug from me?
Momcat - scroll towards the bottom of this page and you can see a picture she posted of the new hammock and the "poof" kitty. I can't see the other pictures either but she posted a couple on photobucket for us having trouble.

Poof kitty and hammock (http://67.15.70.205/talk/showthread.php?t=112098)

momcat
09-03-2006, 12:25 PM
Thank you so much, Jazzcat! She is a beauty and deserves a much better life, that hammock is just too cute! Lorraine, it looks like this little girl has settled in.....

Catsnclay
09-03-2006, 01:47 PM
Actually I think the conversations your having with Pierre are quite funny. Please keep in mind that I am looking at this in your eyes. This guys is such an idiot that he hasn't even realized that one of his cats is missing......he will bring the cat tree in because of rain, but hasn't a clue as to the whereabouts of the cats :eek: :rolleyes:

When can you snatch the other one?!

Please for one minute do not think you did something wrong or horrible, you did the right thing!! You GO Girl!!! and get the other one ASAP :D

ShylanHal
09-08-2006, 11:25 PM
Just one question: His cats are outside cats, so what good will it be to have an INDOOR CAT CONDO?

It's not like they can just poof into the condo or anything, since they're... err.. the one remaining kitty (congrats on getting the other one out, though) is an outside kitty, as he had told you earlier.

It seems to me that he's even stupider than we all first assumed!!!

Reachoutrescue
09-09-2006, 12:08 AM
That is just horrible....at least she is safe...he needs to be smacked!