PDA

View Full Version : Max's New Home

WarahGirl1995
09-02-2006, 03:25 PM
I have good news! Max is going to a new home on the 3rd. The family he's going to seems perfect for him, 2 adults and a little girl. They came over and met Max, fell in love with him, and we checked the owners out, asked questions and stuff. He's been such a good boy, and they'll probably be a better family for him, since they don't have any other animals or allergies. Wish Max luck at his new home!

zoomer
09-02-2006, 03:28 PM
I'm glad he's going to a home that does not have any real bad allergies. He'll definetley be better off at a home without any allergies, I know you tried your best to keep him in any way you could, but it ended up at this, which is actually pretty good. He'll be excellent since there's no other pets since he'll be the center of attention. Hopefully he'll get lots of tennis balls thrown! I know how much he loves those... and much more time to swim in lakes & rivers! :D, instead of popping your pool ;) And not only will it be fortunete for your family & him, but all very fortunete for the new owners, they are so lucky to get such an excellent dog like Max!
Good luck Maxie boy!
Oh, and, are you getting him neautered before going to his new home or leaving it to their owners? Also, what about an adoption fee, did you end up making them pay an adoption fee?

Dorothy39
09-02-2006, 03:35 PM
Great News!!!!!

That family is so very fortunate to get Max!!!!!1 I wish him all the best!!!

Daisy and Delilah
09-02-2006, 06:45 PM
Best wishes to you Max. You deserve a chance at a good and permanent life. I sincerely hope this ends up being your forever home and you get to live the life of Riley.

luvofallhorses
09-02-2006, 06:52 PM
best of luck to you, Max. I TRULY hope this is his forever home!!

WarahGirl1995
09-03-2006, 09:11 PM
Thanks everyone, we'll miss him...
Oh, and Makayla, we're not neautering him the new owners are and and no to the adoption fee.

Danegirl2208
09-03-2006, 10:36 PM
good luck max!