PDA

View Full Version : Hello everybody

joanieflagg
09-02-2006, 01:55 PM
I found you all today and joined.We have 7 dogs-5 cats and 3 birds.We lost 3 of the kids this year to old age 16 a 18 yrs old.All of our pets were unwanted or abused.4 r chi 1 westie 1 yorkie mix and 1 schippeke.They are like our kids.Iam retired from working as a vet tech.Look forward to sharing with you all.

Zippy
09-02-2006, 04:21 PM
Welcome to PT.All your kids sound great.Can't wait for pics :)

Almita
09-03-2006, 02:13 PM
Wow you have a big pet family! Welcome to PT! I hope you get to stay and get to know everyone here on this board!

My names Almita and I have 4 dogs and 1 bird.

[DOGS]
Muneca: Shih Tzu who is 7 years old.
Chiquita: Shih Tzu who is 8 years old.
Chiquis: Chihuahua who is 7 years old.
Brie: Pit bull who is 2 years old.

[BIRD]
Baby Tweety: Canary who is around 6 years old.

CatLuvrs
09-03-2006, 06:52 PM
Welcome! Can't wait to see pics of your gang! I am Michelle and Marissa is my 6 year old daughter. We have an Orange kitty names Myles and a silver tabby and white kitty named Max and we are getting a Mini Dachshund (Ginger) in 27 days!

k9krazee
09-05-2006, 06:36 PM
Welcome, I'd love to see pictures of your crew :D My name is Ashley and I am owned by the 5 Hoodlums in my siggy, 3 cats, 2 guinea pigs and a tokay gecko. I'm sure you'll love it here, just be aware - it's VERY addicting! :p

Laura's Babies
09-07-2006, 07:43 PM
joanieflagg, Greetings from another southerner and WELCOME TO PET TALK! Sounds like you have a good furfamily and we will all be waiting to see them once you settle in and learn how to post pictures. Hope you hang around and share your pet family with us.