PDA

View Full Version : Pet psychic?

Sevaede
09-01-2006, 09:32 PM
I have been contemplating asking about a pet psychic for some time now. Are they usually pretty on the dot about it? Are they pretty reasonable?

I would like to call one to have them talk to Isis and/or Soni. I think Isis is unhappy and I would like to have them talk to Soni about attacking Isis (he started doing it again).

catmandu
09-02-2006, 09:27 AM
I am a little sceptical, but they are people who swear by them, so I will reserve judgement.
Maybe they could have helped with with my Moose when he was hiding.

kuhio98
09-02-2006, 09:49 AM
I'm not sure Karen and Paul want us making recommendations because it might look like we are drumming up business for them. I will PM you with the name/website of a lady who helped locate my friend's cat who was missing for a month. I have never had a reading with her so I can't give you first-hand knowledge.

binka_nugget
09-02-2006, 10:27 AM
I took my boys to a psychic. I did it for kicks since I was pretty skeptical and it was in exchange for my webdesign services so it didn't cost me anything. She told me things about their past I couldn't confirm but she told me things that were indeed true, without me telling her. One of the things she told me was that Kai's right hip was causing him pain. No one can tell from looking at him or the way he walks.. even I had no idea and we're very regular on vet checkups. Low and behold, I took him to the vet and asked specifically about his right hip, and now it turns out there's a good chance it's hip dysplasia.. we just need xrays to confirm.

Kim (ramanth) had posted her experience with a pet psychic some time ago. I tried contacting the same woman but her email didn't work, and I never got around to trying to find her current email. Maybe Kim can help you track her down though.. she seemed very accurate in some of the readings. :)

catlover4ever
09-02-2006, 03:11 PM
I don't use a psychic but I do use an animal communicator, much like a "whisperer".

Her name is Brenda and I used her when I was at a loss with what to do about Gracie's eyes. Gracie's left eye was deformed at birth and I always wondered if it bothered her because it never closed all the way. When I contacted Brenda all I told her was a very brief description of the 7 cats (by brief description I mean....Gracie is 8 months old, DSH Tabby, Gabriel is 8 months old DSH Tabby, etc...) and that I wanted to speak with Gracie about her eyes. The first words from Brenda was "Gracie is so adorable but her eyes are extremely goopie and her left eye is not formed completely and it bothers her that she can not close her eye all the way and it always feels like there is sand in her eyes, and she does not like the ointment because it stings but the drops are soothing to her". I was sold from that point on.

I spoke with all of my cats that evening, and in subsequent calls I have asked to communicate with some that I have lost as well. She has always been right, some things she says you may not understand until a week later but she is alway correct.

I you would be interested I have her information available...just PM me. --- Meg

BitsyNaceyDog
09-03-2006, 08:14 AM
My friend, Anne, saw a pet psychic with her monkey, Abby. Abby, lost her sight and refused to eat. We were having to force feed Abby. Anne took Abby to see the pet psychic. The psychic was able to tell Abby that she needed to eat and she asked someone to some fruit for Abby. They brought back the fruit and Anne told her that we try everyday to get her to eat on her own and she always refuses. The pet psychic told Anne that Abby said she will eat on her own, they gave her the fruit, and Abby ate it! After that she was back to her normal self and eating well.