PDA

View Full Version : Siggy?

coco-bean
09-01-2006, 10:39 AM
How do i get a cool siggy, and how do i put it on my threads?

Alysser
09-01-2006, 10:41 AM
I can make you a signature. If you give me pictures, colors, and saying you want. :)

coco-bean
09-01-2006, 10:42 AM
hmm...okay! haha, now i just have to pick some good pics! haha!

Alysser
09-01-2006, 10:45 AM
Okay, just post them when you pick them out, and tell me color you want and sayings.

coco-bean
09-01-2006, 10:50 AM
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l206/coco-bean/DigitalCameraPictures034.jpg
umm i guess just that picture cause i cant find any ones im absolutely in love with and this is my favorite of them so far!
i want it to say something like...my life, my love, my everything! something i dunno, im not very good at this!
thanks a ton! :)

oh and the color i want is like maybe a like brown but like in all the backround accept the dogs of course, kinda like a fog that is outlining them, and probably writing in like pink or something?

Lori Jordan
09-01-2006, 10:55 AM
What a cute picture,You will love the siggie when she is done she does a great job on them :D

coco-bean
09-01-2006, 10:56 AM
awesome, im so excited! I wish i knew how to make them as well...but i fear im not very good at computer stuff either! haha, just basic's i suppose! haha, yay! so excited!! :D

Lori Jordan
09-01-2006, 10:59 AM
You can upload trials on some of the programs i tried but i had no patients,i would have bought the program but i have no patients to do it i give credit to all our siggie makers they have skill lol :D

coco-bean
09-01-2006, 11:06 AM
oh i also forgot to tell you....coco is the bigger and cainan is the one in the laundry basket, i wasnt sure if i have told you that before! haha! thanks again!

Lori Jordan
09-01-2006, 11:12 AM
I love black Labs i adore them,But i'll never own one my husband says there too hyper i know different,i had 3 growing up we always had black labs on the farm go figure lol.Your lucky!My sister in law has one,Max he is so cute when he sees me he gets so excited he nearly can jump over my head man he can bounce lol.

coco-bean
09-01-2006, 11:15 AM
aw how cute! Im sorry that u cant have one! Maybe someday he'll give in to their loving personalities and finally say YES!!! *crossing my fingers for you* coco, when she gets on one of her kick's she's absolutely nuts and i love it, but when it's time to settle down in the house, she is the best cuddler and pet anyone could ask for! Cainan is still just a young pup so he only has about an hour and a half of play time, then it's time for about 4 or 5 hours worth of nap time under the bed haha! but he does love to cuddle and he uses his sniffer very well!! hehe!

Lori Jordan
09-01-2006, 11:19 AM
I do not plan on getting anymore dogs for awhile ill most likely get another when my two pass which i hope i have many more years,My plan ill go get one on my own he wont be able to tell me no lol.I have 4 dogs but Lacy and Stormy are my babies Maggy and Molly are daddy's girls,they love me but they would rather be with there daddy,he tricked them i tell ya he takes them to Tim Hortons for donuts no wonder lol.

coco-bean
09-01-2006, 11:22 AM
haha well that tom has some good donuts, ill give him that much! i mean cant say no to the sweets haha! But i know exactly what you mean, coco is a daddy's girl threw and threw! she adores him and i dont understand why, he doesnt do anything different with her, i mean i give her treats, i feed her, i bathe her, and sew her toys when she starts riping the stuffing out, and still i get no coco love'n until the dad is gone off to work! haha! but it's okay, cainan is on my side most definately! ;)

Alysser
09-01-2006, 11:35 AM
Sorry I took so long. I finally finished. It's really not my best work or anything but I have things to do. If you don't like it, just PM me and I will fix it. :) Here:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v708/bobbernut/cocoanddog.jpg

Lori Jordan
09-01-2006, 11:46 AM
:D It is great Nice Job :D

coco-bean
09-01-2006, 11:48 AM
YAY so excited, thanks a ton!! :D

coco-bean
09-01-2006, 11:49 AM
So do i just save it to my file or how does that work??

Lori Jordan
09-01-2006, 11:52 AM
do you have messenger?
if so pm me the address and ill explain it