PDA

View Full Version : Dogs Can Too Love You Back

mel55smiles
05-28-2002, 09:31 PM
MY FRIEND TOLD ME THAT DOGS CAN'T LOVE YOU BACK..
I KNOW THIS IS TRUE AND IF MY DOG DIDN'T LOVE ME BACK THEN WHY DOES SHE FOLLOW ME AROUND ALL DAY?

Ann
05-29-2002, 03:03 AM
Your friend is what I'd like to call an idiot :D

Ok sorry, I know that was harsh but comments like that just pisses me off. Sorry!

Of course your dogs or other pets love you back.

LoudLou
05-29-2002, 04:17 AM
Dogs not only have the ability to love you back.... They love you Unconditionally.... no matter what. That's the best kind of love!

DoggiesAreTheBest
05-29-2002, 05:40 AM
I too have heard theories about dogs not being able to love their owner. Supposedly, they do not have those kind of emotions. I, of course, beg to differ. If what Andrew and I have with Drake isn't love, then I do not know what it is. Perhaps human love is different than animal love. But I am certain that I am loved my my dog just as must as I love him!

C.C.'s Mom
05-29-2002, 05:54 AM
I totally agree with you, Souraya.

Gio
05-29-2002, 06:17 AM
I agree too! I think that only people that never had dogs (and in my opinion other pets) can think that they don't love you.

anna_66
05-29-2002, 08:06 AM
I agree, maybe their love is different, but they love us none the less!!

slleipnir
05-29-2002, 08:21 AM
I agree too. If they didn't love us back, why do they stay? Why would they play with us and do all the stuff they do? I'm quite sure that theory is wrong ;D Dogs are the most loving creatures I can think of. My opinon anyway..

ramanth
05-29-2002, 08:50 AM
Even though Kia does everything in her power to tick me off, I know she really loves me. :D

jackiesdaisy1935
05-29-2002, 09:07 AM
I have heard that before, but I believe that not only dogs but all animals given the right circumstances can love. I think we have all heard of stories of dogs or cats waking people up in the middle of the night because of fire, many times they could escape but they stay to save and protect their humans, I call that love.
Jackie

ellensy
05-29-2002, 09:27 AM
How can your friend say dat? he/she must never have the chance of living with human's best friend. Dogs love their owners more than they do themselves.

Dixieland Dancer
05-29-2002, 09:35 AM
If my dogs don't love me then whatever they are doing when they greet me with tails wagging so hard and kisses galore and eyes that speak volumes,.... I LOVE IT !!!! And they don't do that with everyone so I must be pretty special to them too! :rolleyes:

sammi
05-29-2002, 10:47 AM
I think what Souraya stated might be true that dogs have different emotions than humans. We as humans hold grudges sometimes and some people are fussy who they associate with by the way people dress ect. And dogs they love us no matter what we are.

jackiesdaisy1935
05-29-2002, 11:21 AM
Hi Sammi, been wondering how you are doing. Hope you had a great trip to Texas and Arizona.
I think what you said is so true.
Jackie

aly
05-29-2002, 10:11 PM
Go with your heart. If you believe that your dog loves you, then he does no matter what any "scientist" or "researcher" might say. I, for one, not only believe my dogs and cat love me, but also my fish!!! :D