PDA

View Full Version : boy, my mom doesnt think much of me!

cali
08-31-2006, 11:59 PM
lol my mom has been gone since augest 21st I cleaned the house after work on that monday, all day the following tesday and finnshed on the wed. morning. my friend helped me clean everything spottless. now this mroning I got an e-mail from my mom asking if everything was ok, as she had sent me an e-mail eariler and I hadent responded, I hadent recieved the e-mail bit she asked what was going on and everything and I mentioned in passing that the dishwasher was broken, and she said "well if you cant get it to work you better have all those dishes handwashed before I get back!" :confused: apperntly she just assumed that if the dishwasher was broken I would just leave all the dishes to pile up for 2 weeks? lol I have every dish in the house clean the day she left, and every dish since then I have washed right after using lol cearly she has no faith in me! of coarse that was evedent the day she said and I quote "see? your not completly usless" :eek:

Karen
09-01-2006, 12:04 AM
Hee hee! Sometims I think moms can forget that we kids do grow up! ;)

CathyBogart
09-01-2006, 12:07 AM
OY! How soon until you're in your own place? :)

buttercup132
09-01-2006, 07:29 AM
My mom is the same way. Except I probly would let dishes pile up for 2 weeks:D

Pawsitive Thinking
09-01-2006, 08:22 AM
As a Mum I can only apologise - you did great!

sirrahbed
09-01-2006, 08:39 AM
You are so sweet to have everything clean - and keeping the dishes washed, too. Maybe your mom will notice the clean house when she gets back. If not, you know you did a good job and so do we :) You are priceless!!

cloverfdx
09-01-2006, 09:29 AM
Sorry i should not laugh hehe. Good work Shayna, show that Mom of yours what you can do ;). I have the job of house cleaning tomorrow and early next week.... yay i am not looking forward to it.

dontchakit
09-01-2006, 10:37 AM
oh wow...I just went through the same thing with my mum. She just recently had surgery and I was left home to house sit...feed all my animals and make sure the house was absolutly perfect when she got home....I even cleaned her room and my sisters room. I re-arranged the living room etc.....and well...my guess is that she must have been tooo tired to notice. oh well...but we do it to be kind, trust...they know. :)