PDA

View Full Version : Tic, Tic, Tic

moosmom
08-31-2006, 05:35 PM
Today was the day of the Maine Coon transport. We were supposed to meet up at around 4 pm. It's not 6 pm and Wilma, the woman I'm meeting, is stuck in 20 miles of Greenwich traffic on the Merritt Parkway. :eek:

I was supposed to go to a farewell party for a friend from the Hartford Courant. So much for that idea. :(

There's gonna be a pj party at the Ploss house tonight!!! Break out the catnip and crocheted catnip mice (thanks Catmandu!! ;) ) I'll head out in the morning for Raynham, MA to Noahcat Rescue.

Here's there link: There's a cute little Sphynx boy for adoption.

http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/MA262.html

doolittleky
08-31-2006, 05:45 PM
Donna,
Katie(kt_luvs_kitties) is very interested in him. Do you know any other info, like is he good with other cats? If you know anymore info on him and she could get a transport set up she would love to have him. Right now she is packing up to go to her mom's because a hurricane is suppsoe to hit her area very soon. So I guess let me know and if i talk to her I will let her know.
Melissa

catmandu
08-31-2006, 05:52 PM
Your are more than welcome Moosmom.
The Found Cats are so pleased that thier gifts are so appreciated, and they now have a Big Smile on thier Furry Faces,as do I.