PDA

View Full Version : Oh baby... Baby?!

catnapper
08-30-2006, 05:31 PM
My cousin is pregnant now too... with TWINS!

My aunt is devastated because she always dreamt of a huge wedding with her daughter walking down the aisle in a big white dress. I now once the shock settles that my aunt will be excited, but for now she's disappointed. My cousin is 21, so its not as if she's still a baby herself.

That makes Ashley with a baby, my other cousin who's 18 is expecting a child with his girlfriend, and now my other cousin pregnant with TWINS! :eek: A baby explosion in my family.

(Oh, and my poor cousin Denise thought she was pregnant last week.... luckily she is NOT)

Can someone PLEASE come hand out brochures on abstinence to the young people in my family? ;)

Karen
08-30-2006, 05:36 PM
My cousin is pregnant now too... with TWINS!

My aunt is devastated because she always dreamt of a huge wedding with her daughter walking down the aisle in a big white dress. I now once the shock settles that my aunt will be excited, but for now she's disappointed. My cousin is 21, so its not as if she's still a baby herself.

She can still walk down the aisle in a big white dress if she wants, it'll just have to be a bit bigger than before. No one checks the status one's virginity when they go to purchase a gown.

kimlovescats
08-30-2006, 08:29 PM
:eek: ;) Oops .... OOPS!

Catty1
08-30-2006, 10:46 PM
This puts me in mind of a long-ago letter to Dear Abby, where the writer was writing quite cattily and in a gossipy way about a baby that was born 8 months after the wedding.

She said the bride said the baby was early, but this WRITER disagreed with that and wanted Abby to confirm that she was right and this whole thing was disgraceful!

Abby's reply is a classic, IMO: "The baby was on time. The wedding was late. Forget it."

:D

jackie
08-31-2006, 01:00 AM
"The baby was on time. The wedding was late. Forget it."

:D

Ha, that is a classic!

I hope your cousin and her partner are please, good luck to them and congrats!