PDA

View Full Version : OK, I need your name ideas again!

mustlovedogs
08-30-2006, 04:54 PM
My friend and I are starting a new business. Yes, I am still doing my dog walking, but this one will be included into my schedule! :) Here's what we're doing:

We are going to make pet blankets, pet beds, toys and treats for dogs and cats. We are strongly going to encourage people to adopt. We are also going to sell everything we make, and will split the profit this way: Half of the profit goes to us to buy more supplies for making things, and the other half of the profit goes to shelters to buy supplies for their animals. The shelters that we want to donate to are: Our local shelter, the ASPCA and the Humane Society. Sound good? :) I am really serious about this. I'm spending alot of time researching, and I even want to make order forms where people can order something from us and we can deliver whatever it is they order straight to them. Also, we're going to start a website for our business. I'm really excited to start our business, but I just need a name! We are having alot of trouble with that. Here's our name ideas so far:

Happy Tails
Happy Paws
Cold Nose, Warm Heart
Helping Hearts
4-Legged Friends
Puppy Love
Paw 4 Paw
Mission: Save A Pet

Do any of those sound good? What other ideas do any of you have? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks so much!

I would also really like to have some ideas for dog or cat toys to make. I have a few already, but I would really like a few more! Thanks! :D

Daisy and Delilah
08-30-2006, 06:46 PM
I like Puppy Love and Helping Hearts. This sounds like a wonderful thing to do. Best wishes!! :)

mustlovedogs
08-30-2006, 06:54 PM
I like Puppy Love and Helping Hearts. This sounds like a wonderful thing to do. Best wishes!! :)

Thank you for replying, I like those too! :) My friend doesn't really seem to be as much "into" this as much as I seem to be. She kind of seems like she doesn't even really want to do this that much at all. So, depending on whether she wants to do this or not, I might be doing this by myself! ;)

catnapper
08-30-2006, 06:58 PM
Sounds great, but seriously, 50% is way too high. You want to be able to make money off your product AND help animals. A 25% donation to the shelter would even be considered generous. You have to make money for your time and to cover expenses, unless this endeavor is solely for the shelters.

Catty1
08-30-2006, 10:47 PM
How about just "Mustlovedogs"?

or "MustLoveDogs"?

I like that

Almita
08-30-2006, 11:13 PM
How about just "Mustlovedogs"?

or "MustLoveDogs"?

I like that

good idea right there Catty!
I like that and "Helping Hearts"

Daisy and Delilah
08-31-2006, 06:22 AM
No matter how it works out...help or no help...I hope it's a big success for you :)

mustlovedogs
08-31-2006, 07:39 AM
Thanks for the name ideas, everyone! :) I really like all of the names you picked out.

catnapper:
I thought about what you said, and I think that you're right. Maybe a 70-30 split?

Good idea, Catty! That name would be very easy to remember! Or even "MustLovePets"! :)

I noticed that alot of people are liking "Helping Hearts". I will have to make another poll soon! :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
08-31-2006, 08:02 AM
I prefer "Helping Hearts" too :)

Success with your new business!!

mustlovedogs
08-31-2006, 08:21 AM
I prefer "Helping Hearts" too :)

Success with your new business!!

Thank you very much! :)

mustlovedogs
08-31-2006, 01:03 PM
*bump* ;)