PDA

View Full Version : Mass De-Worming .... except for 5 difficult kitties!!!!

kimlovescats
08-30-2006, 03:29 PM
I just de-wormed 25 cats / kittens .... everyone was fairly simple EXCEPT for 5 who were IMPOSSIBLE! I'm surprised I have any fingers, arms, BLOOD left in my body after attempting to de-worm them. I don't know what to do but take them in to the vet and let THEM lose a few appendages! :rolleyes:

Anyone want to take a guess at the FIVE NAWTEE kitties?????

<
<
<
<
< Go ahead and I will tell on them a little later on! ;)

Frustrated Mom to FIVE nawtee kids! :rolleyes:

Laura's Babies
08-30-2006, 03:41 PM
Your own?

Husky_mom
08-30-2006, 03:58 PM
Your own?

my guess too!! :D :p

catmandu
08-30-2006, 04:24 PM
If you got all but five, I would say that you are doing a fantastic job.
I think its your Older Cats who are giving you trouble, the way My Older Cats would.

kimlovescats
08-30-2006, 04:27 PM
Yes, they were 5 of my own! ;)

jenluckenbach
08-30-2006, 04:30 PM
Boots, Marmy, Bonnie, Dexter and ??????????????

(just guesses)

kimlovescats
08-30-2006, 04:33 PM
Boots, Marmy, Bonnie, Dexter and ??????????????

(just guesses)

Got Boots right! I just set him back to his feral ways for who knows how long again!!! :rolleyes:

kimlovescats
08-30-2006, 08:26 PM
OK, I"ll spill the beans. The nawtees were: Boots, So Small, Riley, Pava and Bobo!!! :eek:

kuhio98
08-30-2006, 08:42 PM
OK, I"ll spill the beans. The nawtees were: Boots, So Small, Riley, Pava and Bobo!!! :eek:Say it isn't so! How could So Small be nawtee? You're making that up. Right? :p

kimlovescats
08-30-2006, 11:03 PM
Say it isn't so! How could So Small be nawtee? You're making that up. Right? :p

OH YES! So Small is THE WORST!!!!!!! My hubby and I BOTH tried once to medicate him and he turned into DEMON cat!!!! :eek: :eek: You would not even believe how that boy can twist and turn, growl, hiss, bite and scratch with ALL FOURS!!!! :eek: Don't let this innocent face fool you!!!!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/kimlovescats/So%20Small/7.jpg

Sevaede
08-31-2006, 01:27 AM
Heh, I am sorry that you had a difficult time with your five. Have you tried the towel method? That always works for my cats. :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
08-31-2006, 03:33 AM
OH YES! So Small is THE WORST!!!!!!! My hubby and I BOTH tried once to medicate him and he turned into DEMON cat!!!! :eek: :eek: You would not even believe how that boy can twist and turn, growl, hiss, bite and scratch with ALL FOURS!!!! :eek:

OMG, sounds just like my "darling" Snoopy!!! She fights with 3 and a half paws!

kimlovescats
08-31-2006, 11:05 AM
Heh, I am sorry that you had a difficult time with your five. Have you tried the towel method? That always works for my cats. :D

Towel? I used a QUILT!!! They still immediately clawed their way to the top and out of it! These kitties mean business! :rolleyes: ;)