PDA

View Full Version : Marcus Fiessel

Cataholic
08-30-2006, 02:48 PM
This is important to me. I hope you will take the time to read this, and mourn the loss of this innocent child. I am so saddened by the events, and, just want the world to honour and remember this child.

Marcus was a 3 year old child with autism. He was in foster care, with a local 'family', and they staged his dissapearance. Sadly, shockingly, and in the most horrific manner, they killed him. They bound him with packing tape, wrapped him in a blanket, and put him in a closet for 2 days, while they went to a family reunion. They say he died while they were gone, and the man than burned his body. Cincinnatians searched for Marcus for days and days, at the park they said he wandered off from, Juliffs Park. Juliffs park is the closest park to Lillycats. We have gone there with Jonah to play many times. To say that this park will never have the same happy memories for me is an understatement. I am not sure I could return there for 'playtime' again. To search and search, calling for this little boy, hoping he was just hiding, or sleeping, well, there are no words.

I hope you read this link, and its stories, and help me remember Marcus.

Johanna

http://www.wcpo.com/specials/2006/marcus/

catnapper
08-30-2006, 02:55 PM
I can't begin to tell you how horrific this is. How do people do things like that? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Logan
08-30-2006, 03:13 PM
Oh Johanna, this is chilling. :( I'm so sorry for that precious little boy.

JenBKR
08-30-2006, 03:15 PM
That just makes me sick....I just don't understand people :( That poor little boy, already had enough problems, then to suffer like that..... :(

Daisy and Delilah
08-30-2006, 03:18 PM
I'm at a loss for words. How unbelievably heinous, cold-hearted, and tragic. How anyone can do something so horrible, I will never know. Rest in Peace little Marcus :(

After reading the news story, I'm crying and physically sick. I hope those people rot in h---!! There is no punishment for them that can come close to equalling what that poor child went through. How do people like that get foster children?? :( :mad: :( :mad: :(

Cataholic
08-30-2006, 03:22 PM
I can't stop thinking about Marcus. I can't stop seeing/reading the news. It is like I don't want to stop thinking of him, I don't want him to think he didn't matter. :(

prechrswife
08-30-2006, 03:32 PM
That is horrible... Sometimes I just don't understand people... :(

Craftlady
08-30-2006, 03:40 PM
It's so sad.
The news media kept saying "Williamsburg" for the family reunion place here it's town I live in Williamstown. There was an article in our weekly paper this week. The aunt didnt know they were even foster parents.

They were arraigned today and bond set at 10 million for each. She was visabily shaking and he looked into the news cameras with a creppy look about him.

Lots of finger pointing between social services etc. on who dropped the ball on this one.

Laura's Babies
08-30-2006, 03:47 PM
I am just glad the caught them and they are not going to get away with it or do it to another child! May they rot in hell!! :mad:

Ginger's Mom
08-30-2006, 04:00 PM
How very very sad. That poor child; he was never given a chance. You are right to want to remember him, to think that there is more to his life than that. But, don't stop going to the park, don't let it ruin your or Jonah's happy time. Go there and enjoy it for the Marcus' of the world (and sadly there are others out there). As one of the articles said, maybe this will make more people get involved in helping to care for children that have to be removed from their homes for various reasons.

slick
08-30-2006, 04:08 PM
RIP sweet Marcus. :( No one can ever hurt you now and you will finally know what it means to be loved unconditionally.

Thank you for posting this J.

Cinder & Smoke
08-30-2006, 04:13 PM
:(

God has another Angel Voice to add to the choir ...

And our Rainbow BridgeKids have a new lil Buddy to romp with.

Rest In Peace, Marcus.

:(

CathyBogart
08-30-2006, 07:05 PM
I can't imagine...the boy's whole life he was given labels..."difficult" "autistic" "ADHD", how much time did he have to just be Marcus? I can't imagine what it must have been like, alone and unable to see or comprehend what was going on. How much terror and pain he must have felt before he died. This is one of the most horrific things I have ever heard.