PDA

View Full Version : Sneaky Little Puppy!!

coco-bean
08-30-2006, 07:58 AM
Coco's known for quite a while the ropes of jumping onto the couch or to the bed and she has such an advantage because her legs are very long and she is just so big, she has no problem with any of it!
But then there's Cainan, he's a decent size and has some pretty long legs too, but he is just 10 weeks old and hasnt mastered the ropes of the jump to the couch, just days ago he managed to figure out how the steps worked! I thought we were just takin things slow! Last nite cainan was trying soo hard to get up on that couch with his big sister and even used a pillow as leverage, but nothing worked!
This morning i layed down on the couch and closed my eyes for maybe 4 seconds, when andy(my boyfriend) walked in, he asked how he got up on the couch?!? odd i dont recall him getting that far yet! But then numerous times i'd be looking at my computer screen and when i turn to check on them, he's just sitting up on that couch looking at me with that little sneaky face saying "dont you wish you knew how i did that, dont you?" then he'd either fall off or jump off, and while im watching he'd try and jump up back to the couch and STILL nothing!!
Turn around for not even 10 seconds, look back and uhhh....he's there again! what a little sneaker! haha! :)

Pawsitive Thinking
08-30-2006, 08:14 AM
Oooooooooh sneaky - let us in on the secret, we won't tell. Any pictures of the offender?