PDA

View Full Version : What The!!!

buttercup132
08-30-2006, 07:30 AM
This was posted on another board I'm apart of. It makes me sick!!!

This was posted on another ste on how to kill them " a basic club or rock will suffice "

WARNING

The following images are VERYgraphic

Link removed by Karen

Theres also this site that has no picture but if you read it, its terrible!!!!

Another link removed by Karen

Catty1
08-30-2006, 08:12 AM
Have you sent these links to the Humane Society or SPCA?

Or even reported them to the cops?

They can find out who put these sites together. The sickos are likely filming their own horrid pics!

PS I just emailed this to my local Humane. I asked if there was anywhere I or they could send them!

I just feel sick...

BOBS DAD
08-30-2006, 08:23 AM
You generally can't stop people like this. They think this is "funny" and their whole effort is to get your attention and rile you - which they have. I advise you to not "search" for information or sites that will "shock" you - cause I pretty much believe you will find them.

Look up the craziest sh** you can think of... and I'll bet you'll find some websites about it.

Karen
08-30-2006, 08:38 AM
By posting links to those pages, ypou are giving them web traffic, which is what they want, and how they probably make money. I removed those links, as we do NOT want people like that making money off traffic from Pet Talk.

sasvermont
08-30-2006, 08:45 AM
Although I didn't get a chance to see the link, I was going to see if I could stomach a peek. It is just as well, if the links were inappropriate, that you removed them. Thanks Karen.

I sometimes wonder why some folks find morbid, gross, icky stories so facinating. Its like watching a car accident scene afterwards. It is not as though one is supporting the negative aspect of the event, but gosh, why must we have to go out of our way to look and show each other the horror of some of the articles addressed here from time to time.

I know others feel differently about this, but gosh, if I wanted gore, I would go to a "gore" website and look.

lvpets2002
08-30-2006, 08:54 AM
By posting links to those pages, ypou are giving them web traffic, which is what they want, and how they probably make money. I removed those links, as we do NOT want people like that making money off traffic from Pet Talk.
Thank you Karen.. Enough said..

moosmom
08-30-2006, 08:56 AM
Thanks for deleting the links, Karen. My stomach has had quite enough to last a lifetime. Am I hiding my head in the sand? No. But I know exactly what goes on and choose not to see the graphicness of it.

smokey the elder
08-30-2006, 10:28 AM
Places like that are nasty. I'm glad Karen deleted the link.