PDA

View Full Version : Maine Coon Transport

moosmom
08-29-2006, 06:56 PM
I received an email from my friend Carol, who is the Chairman of the Board of the Maine Coon Alliance Rescue Network. They're looking for transport help to get a bunch of Maine Coons from NC to RI. I called her. As soon as she heard my voice she started laughing, saying, "I knew you wouldn't let me down!!!" So, I'll be driving a car full of maine coons from Wallingford, CT to Providence, RI on Thursday.

I'll let you know how it goes.

Oh, she also told me they just got in a Sphynx!! :eek: There is absolutely NO WAY I could sneak another hairless cat into this house. Not unless I want to live out of my car.

Laura's Babies
08-29-2006, 07:01 PM
There is absolutely NO WAY I could sneak another hairless cat into this house. Not unless I want to live out of my car.

So does that mean you can't keep one of those Maine Coons if you fall in love while transporting them either?

I know I would be no good at transporting cats! The first thing I would have to do it to pet them and then I would fall in love........

catnapper
08-29-2006, 07:02 PM
Aw, come on Donna, whats one more hairless cat? Your roomate might not notice this one - you can just tell him its Moo or Coco. :p

Any chance you'll swing this way on your road trip ? :) Its only a few hundred miles out of the way!

catmandu
08-29-2006, 08:27 PM
That founds like a Great Gig, taking a car load of Gentle Giants and a Sphynx on a Car Ride.
I wish that I could be there to help out!

RedHedd
08-29-2006, 09:33 PM
Ooh! A car-ful of Coons! Too bad you aren't closer! I'd steal one or two or three - I love those big fluffy kitties!