PDA

View Full Version : Pictures...I hope it puts a smile on your faces!!

Reachoutrescue
08-29-2006, 02:53 PM
Here are a few pictures of Icess, the deaf kitten pulled from an Olney, Illinois pound. He is already being adopted by my mother. She is coming out her in November to take him home. But don't worry, we have PLENTY of other kits that need loving fur-ever homes. I will post a kit a day, if I can. Let me know if you are interested. If you are unable to adopt, maybe you can foster or help us out in another way. Donations are always appreciated. We are in need of supplies as well. Please, visit our website for further information on how you can help us to help the felines that were left behind.

I hope you like Icess.

We are so glad we saved him....isn't he handsome?
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e186/LITTLEREDLADY500/Aug29_004.jpg

Icess spotted our perminent resident..Honey.
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e186/LITTLEREDLADY500/Aug29_003.jpg

He looks as if he is thinking about what he should do next!!
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e186/LITTLEREDLADY500/Aug29_002.jpg

wolflady
08-29-2006, 02:58 PM
Awww! Icess is adorable! I'm so glad you rescued him and that your mother is adopting him! It will be neat to see what he looks like when he gets bigger;)

**hugs**

kimlovescats
08-29-2006, 03:02 PM
He is just precious! I think it's wonderful that your mom is adopting him ... now he is still in the family!!! :D

Reachoutrescue
08-29-2006, 03:05 PM
Awww! Icess is adorable! I'm so glad you rescued him and that your mother is adopting him! It will be neat to see what he looks like when he gets bigger;)

**hugs**
I bet he will be gorgous!!!!!!!!! I have a reason to go to Arizona now!! To see my Ice Prince!

He is just precious! I think it's wonderful that your mom is adopting him ... now he is still in the family!!! :D
I am so glad he is staying in the family. Lizzie (another PT member) wanted him, but she said if I can find him a home out here to go ahead. Hope she's not mad after she sees how handsome he is...once he had a bath and was defleaed!!

Lizzie
08-29-2006, 03:14 PM
I don't mind at all that he's found a good home, and I'm very glad that we will be able to see more of him in the future. I specialize in blackies, so he really would have been odd man out. I hope your mom likes light coloured clothes!

rg_girlca
08-29-2006, 03:31 PM
:D :D :D :D Yup, those pictures sure did put a smile on my face.
He is so darn adorable.

I'm happy to hear that Icess will have a forever home with your mom and I pray that all the other kitties find their new forever homes very soon.

Abby&Buddy'sMom
08-29-2006, 03:45 PM
:) Smiling here too!!! What a precious little boy!! :)

Reachoutrescue
08-29-2006, 03:48 PM
I don't mind at all that he's found a good home, and I'm very glad that we will be able to see more of him in the future. I specialize in blackies, so he really would have been odd man out. I hope your mom likes light coloured clothes!
My mom has Presley, she is DMH mancoon mix...my mom has been searching for an all white one to "match". She wanted a girl, but I told her to deal with it!! She agreed. She calls me like every other day to check on her new "SON". Since she lives in AZ, she usually wears light clothes...if not...she better start!! Crazy about the ringworm huh? How weird is that?

:D :D :D :D Yup, those pictures sure did put a smile on my face.
He is so darn adorable.

I'm happy to hear that Icess will have a forever home with your mom and I pray that all the other kitties find their new forever homes very soon.
I am glad Icess made you smile...he is really sweet, a little shy still, but very loving. My mom will be pleased. I am glad I can watch him grow through pictures from her...and, yes, I will share!! I hope the other kits are just as lucky as Icess is. :)

orangemm
08-29-2006, 03:53 PM
Oh, that little darling! He is adorable!! :)

Laura's Babies
08-29-2006, 04:02 PM
Just as long as he gets the home he deserves, that is the most important thing. He IS as cute as can be and being deaf will not be a problem for him. Bet he don't even realize that is something different about him.

doolittleky
08-29-2006, 05:37 PM
Icess is a cutie pie for sure. I am so glad you saved him! Thank you so much!
Melissa

Reachoutrescue
08-29-2006, 07:56 PM
Icess is a cutie pie for sure. I am so glad you saved him! Thank you so much!
Melissa

No need to thank me....he sure was worth it...they all were! :D

catmandu
08-29-2006, 07:59 PM
My Dera Mother had a deaf Cat Missy.
And Missy was the first Cat that was strictly indoors
and had her own litter box.
She lived to be 15.
Iccess is quite the little Character, and we are glad that he was rescued.

Reachoutrescue
08-29-2006, 08:01 PM
My Dera Mother had a deaf Cat Missy.
And Missy was the first Cat that was strictly indoors
and had her own litter box.
She lived to be 15.
Iccess is quite the little Character, and we are glad that he was rescued.

He absolutely is a character!! He is so funny!!