PDA

View Full Version : Happy 4th Birthday and 1st Gotcha Day to JIMMY!

My Peanuts
08-29-2006, 12:05 PM
Today is my Jimmy’s 4th Birthday and 1st Gotcha Day. Jimmy is a very special little guy. His first 3 years on earth were terrible, abuse, heartworms, living on the streets, urinary problems, but one year in my care and he’s a new dog. I don’t mind tooting my own horn about Jim. :p :D

Sometimes I look at my little man and I know he would be dead if I didn’t decide to take him of the street a year ago and bring him to Chicago with me. I find myself staring at him sleeping on my bed in the air conditioning or playing with all his toys and raw hides eating his special food and it makes me want to cry happy tears. He deserves all he gets and then some. I just don’t understand how anyone could abuse ANY dog, but Jimmy is honestly the sweetest dog I’ve ever met, which makes the abuse worse in my eyes.

Tonight Jimmy, who is normally a vegetarian due to protein allergies and bladder stones, will be having hamburgers on the grill with his brothers and sister (it’s ok once in a while). He also will be having frosty paws and plenty of presents.

Look for pictures from Jimmy’s birthday tomorrow or the next day.

Happy Birthday and Gotcha Day Jimmy. You are a VERY special little guy and I love you with all my heart. You deserve all you get and a lot more.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/Jejsdian/84713007.jpg

dappledoxie
08-29-2006, 12:19 PM
Happy Birthday and Gotcha Day Jimmy!!

pitc9
08-29-2006, 12:27 PM
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMMY!!!
You sure are lucky to have the mom that you do!
I'm sure you and the crew will enjoy your special dinner and frosty paws tonight!! (Tell mom she could always make you a veggie burger, you'd never know the difference and it won't make you sick!)

Wishing you many more happy and healthy birthday littl man! :D

Dorothy39
08-29-2006, 02:14 PM
I always enjoy seeing your dog "Jimmy" with your posts, such a great looking doggie!!!

I can't imagine anyone abusing that little fellow, and, I feel so happy for both of you today.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMMY!!!!!!!

Enjoy your special "Gotcha Day" with your furry friends!!!

We look forward to those Party Pictures too!!!!!!

beeniesmom
08-29-2006, 02:40 PM
Happy Gotcha Day Jimmy!
You are sooo adorable! We love you!

chocolatepuppy
08-29-2006, 02:41 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMMY !!! :D

Alysser
08-29-2006, 02:47 PM
Happy Gotcha day and birthday sweet Jimmy! :D Your such a good person for taking the little cutie in.

I_luv_rusty
08-29-2006, 02:51 PM
Happy Birthday and Gotcha Day Jimmy!!!! Your so adorable Jimmy, hope you have a great day! Your so caring for taking that little guy in. :D

cyber-sibes
08-29-2006, 04:02 PM
Happy Birthday/Gotcha Day, Jimmy!
I remember when you were first posting about him, and followed his improvements along the way. You deserve a few pats on the back for the wonderful job you've done! :D :D :D It sure is nice to see Jimmy looking so bright and happy!

My Peanuts
08-30-2006, 11:43 AM
Jimmy and I thank everyone for the birthday wishes. Jimmy had fun last night and I took a lot of pictures. I will post them tomorrow. I'm a bit busy today. :)

CathyBogart
08-30-2006, 12:06 PM
A day late, happy birthday/gotcha day! I hope you enjoyed your birthday treats!

luvofallhorses
08-30-2006, 12:18 PM
Happy birthday and gotcha day, handsome Jimmy!!! :D

petslover
08-30-2006, 12:18 PM
A Late Happy Gotcha/birthday!!

Daisy and Delilah
08-30-2006, 12:23 PM
Happy Birthday/Gotcha Day Jimmy!!

Sorry we're a day late little man but we had to stop by and send our well wishes to you. Thanks again to Mom for saving you and we hope you had the best birthday in the world!! :D :) :D

elizabethann
08-30-2006, 05:44 PM
Happy G-Day Jimmy!!!

KYS
08-30-2006, 07:16 PM
Happy 4th birthday!!!

captain
08-30-2006, 10:46 PM
Happy Gotcha Day darlin.

And {{{hugs}}} to your mum for rescuing you ..... :D

lv4dogs
08-31-2006, 07:48 AM
Happy belated birthday sweet man! I remember the original post about you, how could I forget. Your momma is a real angel for taking you in under her wing. I hope you had a great birthday yesterday and enjoy many many more with your family. I can't wait for the pics!

My Peanuts
08-31-2006, 01:36 PM
The pictures have been posted. You can see them here. (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=111950)

Thanks again everyone! :)

Pembroke_Corgi
08-31-2006, 03:55 PM
Sorry I'm late- but I hope your birthday/gotch day was great, Jimmy. You are a special little pup. :)

BitsyNaceyDog
08-31-2006, 04:22 PM
Happy Birthday/ Gotcha Day, Jimmy!
You've been through so much and no one diserves a celebration more than you.

Ginger's Mom
09-01-2006, 12:17 PM
Happy Birthday/Gotcha Day, Jimmy! I figure as long as people keep posting good wishes for you on this thread you can keep on celebrating. ;) You should ask for another Frosty Paws. :D