PDA

View Full Version : AdoreMyDogs... :)

ramanth
05-28-2002, 02:27 PM
I was going thru your album and this pic in particular made me giggle....

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid18/p338b6bf504613904262b6afc76646065/fdcf8216.jpg

Kia has that exact same toy in the lower part of the picture. It's the only one she hasn't destroyed in 5.2 seconds! Hopefully Kersey won't share her secret. :D

And btw.. I didn't know you lived in Auburn Hills! That's where Andy's parents are! (Andy lives a half hour away in Washington, MI)

I'd love to get together at a park sometime! We took Kia to Stoney Creek recently and have taken her to the park in Rochester.

Email or PM if you're interested. :D

ramanth
05-29-2002, 08:46 AM
I saw you make mention of a Dog Park near you. I'd be interested in knowing exactly where it is. :D

AdoreMyDogs
05-29-2002, 07:34 PM
Kimmy I just sent you an email...here is what it said in a nutshell:

I'd love to meet you and Kia, as would Graham and Kersey :) The dog park is actually in Lake Orion, which is not far at all from Auburn Hills. Do you know where Canterbury Village on Joslyn Road is? If so then the Orion Oaks Bark Park is about 1/2 mile away from it. Here is the link: Orion Oaks Bark Park (http://www.dogpark.com/prkmi.html ) and click on Lake Orion.

Just let me know when you are coming and we'll have to get together :) That'll be so much fun!

They do occationally check to make sure the cars all have the county park sticker on the window, but I was told they always give a warning before they actually ticket. If you wanted you could come to my apartment (15 minutes away from Bark Park) and we could all carpool to the Bark Park. I have a mini van so it'll fit several people and a few dogs :)

There's a 3 Dog Bakery in downtown Birmingham which isn't too far from me too if you wanted to go there also. I know you mentioned something about the 3 Dog Bakery in one of the previous posts.

Just let me know when you are coming this way so I can make sure I don't have plans. It would be great to meet you and that most lovely Kia girl.

Kfamr
05-29-2002, 08:40 PM
Hey, maybe even if my family and i go up to Mi this summer all 3 of us can get together?! Not sure how Simba would get along with the pooches..... he's not a dog person.. err dog dog? What im trying to say is he doesn't get along well with doggies his size...lol... so maybe Simba will have to stay behind at my aunt's house when i come...hopefully i will be coming up there! But then again i tild my parents, ill say forget about the summer vacation, IF they let me get another dog!

AdoreMyDogs
05-29-2002, 09:08 PM
KayAnn I would love to meet you. You just let me know when you are here in MI. You KNOW that I have to meet Simba though. Even if I have to meet him away from Graham and Kersey, I HAVE to meet him if I am meeting you :)

ramanth
05-30-2002, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by AdoreMyDogs
They do occationally check to make sure the cars all have the county park sticker on the window, but I was told they always give a warning before they actually ticket. If you wanted you could come to my apartment (15 minutes away from Bark Park) and we could all carpool to the Bark Park. I have a mini van so it'll fit several people and a few dogs. :)

Leslie, I replied to your email. :)

That's cool! The website said it's $8 for a car that's not from the area.

Originally posted by AdoreMyDogs
There's a 3 Dog Bakery in downtown Birmingham which isn't too far from me too if you wanted to go there also. I know you mentioned something about the 3 Dog Bakery in one of the previous posts.

Andy took Kia and I to Three Dog Bakery once a few months ago. It was his surprise for her and I. Kia loved it and I just know she'd love a return trip. :)

Kay Ann! I'd love to meet you too. Just let me know when you're in the area. And I agree with Leslie, I just have to meet Simba, even if Kia has to stay home.