PDA

View Full Version : Piggly

blue girl
08-29-2006, 10:08 AM
Piggly, you are just too cute for words! What a wonderful way to be greeted in the morning by that sweet little face!
I'm sorry that your fur mommy did not live to see what a handsome boy you are growing up to be, but I'm sure she's watching from heaven, smiling down on you and your human family. It certainly sounds like you are treated like royalty in your home, as you most definitely deserve to be. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!

hellobaby
08-29-2006, 10:24 AM
What an adorable little face! Congrats Piggly!

momoffuzzyfaces
08-29-2006, 01:37 PM
Piggly you are so adorable!!!

I love your ears!!! ♥♥♥ Too cute!!!

Your sweet picture sure made me grin today!!! :D

What a treat to see it and meet you too.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!! :D

chocolatepuppy
08-29-2006, 02:40 PM
Piggly, you sure are cute! It sounds like you 'rule' the house. ;) Congratulations on POTD! I hope you have a fun day! :D

tatsxxx11
08-29-2006, 03:07 PM
Look at those adorable ears!:D Piggly, you are one adorable piggie!!! And oh, aren't you living the good life sweetheart, filled with so much fun and adventure and best of all, the unconditional love of your piggie slaves:D I'm so sorry to hear about your furmom's passing, Piggly. And I too have no doubt she's looking down from the Rainbow Bridge, bursting with pride seeing her most deserving wee one honored here today!:)
Party on beautiful Piggly, you're the PET OF THE DAY! Hugs, kisses, wheeks and purrrs to you from me and my girls Moon and Rosie!:)

Kyratwl
08-29-2006, 10:55 PM
Oh my gosh..that piggy is just adorable. I love his ears and markings. Sorry about his mom tho. My mother cavy had 4 babies and all lived (They're 3 years old now) but I was so glad she was a great mom. Congrats on helpin him out tho..I'm sure he's greatful!