PDA

View Full Version : Rowdy is going back...

buttercup132
08-28-2006, 09:29 PM
He threw off the lady who co owns him with me and she broke her nose. He spooks at EVRYTHING and just bolts as fast as he can. He just turns wherever he wants and wont turn where you want him to if hes in full speed. And he wont stop. Wich is the worst problem of all cause its so hard to hold him back he always just wants to run and I feel bad for not letting him but it takes so long to get him to stop. Hes only 3 and cant have too many different people riding him so she cant find someone to train him and she dosent know how to train him and well I personally dont even like him cause hes a pain and replaced my boy.
I know that sounds harsh and its not his fault that he replaced him but Ive just never liked him...and I fell off him today(not his fault reall though) he did a stupid sharp turn so I tried circling him but he wouldnt listen and I lost my blance and fell but he ran off then just stood there and let me get him so it wasnt like he did it on purpose.

So Tomorow shes going to look at a Sorell Quarter horse mare and supposidly shes wonderful. I dont know well see.
I just hate how she ups and rids of her horses..

Anyways I'll update you, Rowdy will be gone by the end of the week Tuesday or Thusday

Zippy
08-28-2006, 09:46 PM
I am sorry Rowdy didn't work out.I hope the mare works out and you become great riding partners :)

Toby's my baby
08-28-2006, 10:40 PM
I'm so so sorry. It's so much better to have a horse that you like and trust though, then to have one that you don't even like at all. I hope you find the perfect horse for you! Good luck to both!

The_Duck
08-28-2006, 11:18 PM
I'm sorry things didn't work out for you and Rowdy. He's a handsome boy but 4 is a very young age. I hope he gets a home with someone that can take the time to teach him manners and I hope you find the horse of your dreams. Best of luck to the both of you.

Argranade
08-29-2006, 10:29 AM
Hopefully she'll get a horse that can trust you both and not get spooked.

zoomer
08-29-2006, 01:18 PM
Hopefully she'll get a horse that can trust you both and not get spooked.

I agree. Hopefully she'll get a horse she'll trust next time.

Chilli
08-29-2006, 02:52 PM
I'm sorry... as mentioned already, hopefully the next horse she comes across will be the right one. =) I guess Rowdy just wasn't meant to be.

buttercup132
08-29-2006, 05:55 PM
I agree. Hopefully she'll get a horse she'll trust next time.Its not a trust issue. It the fact that hes not fully broke. And spooks at everything.It has nothing to do with trust hes 3 and thats what 3 yr olds do most fo them are scared of everything.

Argranade
08-29-2006, 10:22 PM
Its not a trust issue. It the fact that hes not fully broke. And spooks at everything.It has nothing to do with trust hes 3 and thats what 3 yr olds do most fo them are scared of everything.

Oh sorry I thought it was an older horse

but trust is somthing everyone should have with there pets.