PDA

View Full Version : Zero Out Of Five Attempts ..

sandragonfly
08-28-2006, 05:39 PM
garr.. like an addicted pet talker would forget its password. :rolleyes:

http://i3.tinypic.com/25uo29c.jpg

I just had a hard time logging in a several times now lately. two - three months? I typed my username/password, it only took me back to front page without logging in. I cleared cookies/caches, still does that. I tried logging in with "saving my password" .. nope, you're not logged in. I refreshed, started new window - still won't let me in! I also tried to log in from different page, front page boxes, new thread/reply/quote buttons, etc.

I had to reboot the computer, tried again then said I attempted too much. :p now I am in, I forgot how.. waited 15 mins later? anyone had this problem?

Husky_mom
08-29-2006, 11:30 AM
oh yeah...........same happened to me and I was sure about my password and all, but i think it had to do with case sensitive *I think* LOL........I tried the same you did but no I too had to restart my comp........ :rolleyes: from that day on I use save password hehe........(I´m the only one who uses this so no problems here ;) )

sandragonfly
09-06-2006, 11:06 PM
argh .. it happened again. on my pager this time! had to reset to clear cookies/cache completely?? so it must be the server... or what?

Karen
09-06-2006, 11:52 PM
I haven't had that problem at all, but we did have to restart the server a few days ago, so maybe that had something to so with it, or maybe your ISP cached it strangely.