PDA

View Full Version : GOOD LUCK and PRAYERS FOR SNOOPY!!!!

kb2yjx
08-28-2006, 06:34 AM
All the Clan Cats want Snoopy to know that they all are praying SO HARD for Snoopy the day before she get spayed!!! Hope Simone, especially, is sending special prayers, healing, and love for Snoopy(HS gets spayed on 9/5!). And dear Lut, you are in our prayers, too!!!((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))
All the Clan, Norton, Molly Meu, Raven, Tina Peepers, Nicholas, Riley, Hayley, Hope Simone, and Sandra

Maya & Inka's mommy
08-28-2006, 08:25 AM
Awww, how sweet!! thanks!!!

It is true, my little Snoopy will need lot of luck tomorrow! The operation isn't without risk, because her brestbone isn't completely closed. Her organs are not situated on the same spot as in other cats. So, it will be an adventure for the doc too! Because there might be a tiny hole in her diaphragm, they will have to put her on artficial breathing too :(

Good luck to you, my dearest lil kitten!! Meomwie will miss you a lot, so please get better real soon, so you get the permission to go back home :)
http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20915%20cat_in_bed.gifhttp://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/snoopy15.jpg

JenBKR
08-28-2006, 08:32 AM
*meow* lots more prayers coming from us Snoopy! We will both be thinking about you. *headbumpies*

Love,
Katie & Belle

Catty1
08-28-2006, 08:43 AM
HUGS and PRAYERS and SCRITCHIES!

Love you little girl!

Good luck and get well soon! :)

catmandu
08-28-2006, 09:37 AM
And Snoopy will have Pet Angels there 24/7 to watch over her, and comfort her.
We are adding Our Prayers to the Pet Talkers that all will be well with Snoopy.

Laura's Babies
08-28-2006, 09:43 AM
Amy is also sending good thought and prayers for Snoopy and her Mommie. She knows how I cried when she had to go and what a basket case I was. She never did understand what all the hoopla was all about.

Lut, my prayers especially go out for you since I know how worried and upset you must be. I will be praying for your sweet little doll baby all day...

kimlovescats
08-28-2006, 12:37 PM
Prayers coming for your special girl and hugs for meowmmy!!! ;)

Kim

jenluckenbach
08-28-2006, 12:47 PM
There are MANY kitties here all sending their prayers for Snoopy.

Maya & Inka's mommy
08-28-2006, 04:22 PM
Good night now, dear Snoops! All food and water is taken away now from the cat's room, because my Snoopy has to have an empty stomach tomorrow morning for his surgery :rolleyes:

Sleep tight, sweety, meowmie will dream about you!!

sandragonfly
08-28-2006, 04:26 PM
I'll be praying so hard that my hands would burn!

goooooood luck, dear snoopster! I know you're a trooper, so check in with us soon, allright?

((((hugs rub hugs)))) and for lut too!

phesina
08-28-2006, 08:08 PM
Prayers and purrs for little Snoopy, and her meowmie,

Pat, Peony, Sydney, Priscilla, and Poppy

rg_girlca
08-28-2006, 10:56 PM
Big time prayers being sent out for precious Snoopy that all will go well and she will be back home very soon.

((((((HUGS)))))) to you Lut and your hubby, as I know how worried you both must be.

krazyaboutkatz
08-29-2006, 12:49 AM
Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent Snoopy's way. Many cyber hugs are being sent to you Lut. I'm sure that everything will go very well. ((((HUGS))))

Maya & Inka's mommy
08-29-2006, 03:19 AM
The vets are operating Snoopy this minute!! They will give me a phonecall as soon as surgery is over and Snoopy is awake! And...... if averything goes normal, no complications or so, she might be allowed to come home around 4 pm today!! Go go go, Snoops, mommy is cheering for you honey :)

Oh oh, please let everything go smoothly...

Sonia59
08-29-2006, 03:22 AM
All paws crossed.
We wait for an update.

Killearn Kitties
08-29-2006, 03:44 AM
The girls are sitting at home with their paws crossed, waiting for news! They will be thinking of nothing else until they hear from Snoopy's vet!

Pawsitive Thinking
08-29-2006, 03:50 AM
Will be thinking of you and meowmie all day precious Snoopy

orangemm
08-29-2006, 04:39 AM
Snoopy, we are all praying for you, little girl. Don't worry, you'll soon be home with your meowmie.

Maya & Inka's mommy
08-29-2006, 05:46 AM
I've got a phonecall from the hospital!!! My Snoopy made it through surgery!!! :) Woohoo, hurray for my weedle girl!!

They found several "weird" things in her tummy! Snoopy has 2 gall bladders, no belly button, and most of her organs were not located on the "normal" place :eek: .Her bladder is connected with something unknow, so they removed that canal . That must have been the reason why she was peeing wild.... . Weird girlie,hey!!

I may go and pick her up at 4 pm. I will ask full details then about her special tummy!

Pawsitive Thinking
08-29-2006, 05:48 AM
that is brilliant news!!!!!!!!! Love and kisses to you darling little Snoopy :D

Lut, I am so happy for you

Killearn Kitties
08-29-2006, 05:51 AM
Good heavens, Snoopy. What's going on inside of you, sweetheart?!!

I am SO pleased that she is through her operation. Great news.

Sonia59
08-29-2006, 06:05 AM
Oh Lut I am very happy! Good girl Snoopy! Meowmie will kiss you for me when you are back home, OK? :)

jenluckenbach
08-29-2006, 06:11 AM
YIPPEE!!! Now I can go to work without worrying all day about dear little Snoopy. What a truly special girl you have there. :D {{{{{HUGS}}}}} all around.

smokey the elder
08-29-2006, 07:47 AM
How can she not have a belly button? Where did they put the umbilical cord? :confused: I'm glad everything came out OK.

JenBKR
08-29-2006, 08:22 AM
YAY!! What a relief!! I've been praying special prayers for our Snoopy, so relieved to hear that all went well :)

kb2yjx
08-29-2006, 08:39 AM
What great news!!!! What a description of Snoopy's insides??? I guess what the vet saw did not cause confusion, and things were able to be corrected!!!
Give Snoopy a BIG hug and kiss from the Clan(and me, too)!! You can breathe alot easier now, Lut!!!

Lizzie
08-29-2006, 08:45 AM
How can she not have a belly button? Where did they put the umbilical cord? :confused: I'm glad everything came out OK.

That's what I thought too, but I guess the cord was attached to some other area of her body.

I'm very, very relieved that Snoopy came out of surgery well and that she's relieved of ever having to go through a heat cycle again. It's good that you were able to take her to a university vet, Lut, since they would feel confident about what they saw and what they could correct.

Catty1
08-29-2006, 08:51 AM
GOOD news! I hope that little lovebug gets better soon!

HUGS to that little one - gently, of course! :)

Looking forward to recovered pics!

catmandu
08-29-2006, 08:59 AM
Three Cheers For Snoopy, And The Angels Will Bring Her Something From Aujourd Hui When They Ahve Thier Labor Day Dinner In Boston.
Thats A Very Fancy, Expensive Place.
Snoopys Worth It!!!!
Hang On Snoopy
Snoopy Hang On!!!

kuhio98
08-29-2006, 09:06 AM
Thanks for the update. It's the first thread I checked when I got up this morning. Had to know how our baby was doing.

Well Snoopy, you are even more special and unique than we thought! :D

lizbud
08-29-2006, 10:18 AM
Well Snoopy, you are even more special and unique than we thought! :D

That's what I thought too. :) I am so happy to hear how well Snoopy did
with the surgery.

Maya & Inka's mommy
08-29-2006, 10:35 AM
Look her for another update, WITH pics!!
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=111787