PDA

View Full Version : Filtering Out ..?

sandragonfly
08-28-2006, 03:56 AM
just an opinion .. wonder if annoys you some too.

lots of game threads cluttering up in general makes forum harder to read - sometimes it just is frustraty for me - missed a lot of more important threads out there.

I'm hoping we could do something about this, like make new section? or add to (introduction/games or pet poll/games) section? not much threads there. goes same for pillar-congratulations and asking/make signatures/graphics - birthday threads don't bother me - we know every person is specal too! ;)

well, just a thought .. pet forum has 7 sections, other forum - 7 and dog/cat forum has 8 sections...even out? :p

.... ?

cloverfdx
08-28-2006, 10:15 AM
I have been thinking the same thing aswell recently re: Games threads etc. Also another thing that has been bothering me is people not using the search feauture and then we end up with 10 of the same threads... gets quite confusing.

sandragonfly
08-28-2006, 03:03 PM
yeah, but there are more new members every year so it doesn't really bother me - we always could link old threads into that too anyway.

Roxyluvsme13
08-28-2006, 03:16 PM
Well, I think the signature thing is doing much better if you bump up and old thread.. but the games do kind of take up the section.. Maybe you could add a forum in to General? :)

RedHedd
08-29-2006, 03:46 PM
I note there are game boards for Cats, Dogs and Pets - why not have a People Games board under "Other"

sandragonfly
09-06-2006, 11:10 PM
yeah.. there are so much we can play. don't get me wrong, I love games but not clutters! ;)

another idea .. wonder if karen/paul could set a limit, not letting someone (than the first poster) quote picture(s)? if that person wants to say it's her/his favorite or point it out, s/he could do the description ... poor dialuppers!

just an idea if that works, easier, better.

psst, don't know if anybody have noticed something I started doing - if I've posted for second time in a same thread, I try to remember to turn off the signature. no need two or more same siggies, you can always see them at my every first post!