PDA

View Full Version : Going to be gone for a few days as of Friday! UPDATE (I'm back)

I_luv_rusty
08-28-2006, 12:03 AM
I'm going to the ranch (in PA) I go to twice a year once again. I won't be on from this coming Friday till Monday night. I should be on monday night, or tuesday, but that wednesday school starts so I won't be on very much. (Everyone who goes on gabbly)I won't be on much when I come home... and when school starts i'm not going to be on more than 1 hour unless I have no homework or sparetime.

I'll be sure to take lots of pictures at the ranch, i'll also be sure to take a video. Theres is also a rodeo so when I go, i'll have my mom, or brother to take a video. Wish me luck in the rodeo :p I'm bringing two camera, because my camera that has video w/ sound is big and it'll be annoying to always have with me. So there might be some videos that don't have sound. I'll be sure to try to have me in the rodeo w/ sound. There's no internet access there so I won't be online. I'll miss you guys!!! I'll be online the rest of the week and maybe friday morning, so gabbly people i'll be on and say my good byes then :D I can't wait, to ride this mule Willie hes the best!! And of course see all the adorable horses,goats,sheep,rabbit,and chicken and roosters :) There is also a dog that lives there, his name is L.j (larry joe)he is a english pointer, he really is a great dog though! He reminds me of Bre's T.j he just remind me of him always for some reason.

Here are two pictures from last time I went(Memorial Day) One of L.j and one of Willie

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b233/littletumino/MalibuRanchMemorialDay2006050.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b233/littletumino/MalibuRanchMemorialDay2006048.jpg

Miss Z
08-28-2006, 06:39 AM
I'll miss you, Jenna, have fun! :D

I_luv_rusty
08-28-2006, 10:31 PM
Bump :p

I_luv_rusty
08-30-2006, 09:36 AM
Just one more lil bump.... only one person comment. ;)

I_luv_rusty
08-31-2006, 08:28 PM
I'm leaving tommorow.... so I won't be on all weekend or monday till LATE! Well if anybody gets a new addition or anything exciting PM me so I don't miss a board ;)

MajesticCollies
08-31-2006, 09:03 PM
Enjoy your weekend in PA!!!!

Alysser
08-31-2006, 09:20 PM
Have a GREAT time, Jenna! Are you going to post pics? I can't wait to see them. :)

I_luv_rusty
08-31-2006, 11:05 PM
:D
Have a GREAT time, Jenna! Are you going to post pics? I can't wait to see them. :)

Yup! In the first post I said... I'll take lots and post some of them. I'll also take videos in the rodeo... and some of my mom in it. (Not sure if I'll post her's I'll ask if she cares)

Toby's my baby
08-31-2006, 11:24 PM
Wow sounds like fun!! I can't wait to see pics!! :D

I_luv_rusty
09-01-2006, 10:39 AM
Well we are leaving now. First my mom has to get some worms for fishing (for my brother and here).. then were dropping Rusty off at the kennel. I'm going to miss my little boy!! :( Well I'll talk to you guys and post pictures and videos hopefully monday night... or tuesday! Bye guys!! :D

I_luv_rusty
09-04-2006, 06:28 PM
I'm back. I'll update with pictures and videos tonight or tommorow. My video of my in the rodeo is not that great... I got a horrible horse (but still adorable) and did a very slow trot during the rodeo.