PDA

View Full Version : RIP Taru

cali
08-27-2006, 11:17 PM
Taru(my budgie) is gone, he only just turned a year old, and was exectaly one month away from being with me for a year, yesterday he was plump and healthy and happy chirrping away playing etc.. then tonight as I was feeding and watering everyone I saw him sitting on the perch looking half starved and rocking back and forth, a few minuts later he was gone. I dont know what Happened all I know is when minute he was fine the next he was gone :(

RIP Taru

Zippy
08-28-2006, 08:37 AM
RIP Taru.Fly Free at the RB.
I am so sorry.Birds never give you signs of sickness intil it is usually to late i read :( *HUGS*

Dorothy39
08-28-2006, 09:08 AM
That is definately very sad indeed. :(

Any Budgie that I had, and lost, did show signs that they were sick. However, one of them,(Lucy, a very young one) flew into a ceiling fan!!!!! (this was many years ago) , but, I still think of my favorite parrakeet, Ricky, to this day!!

Do you think it could be somehing Taru ate? I hope not!!!

Anyway, I am so very sorry!!!!!!

Rest in Peace, Taru!!!!!

cali
08-28-2006, 09:26 AM
all my previous keet's died of something obvious, Isko was old age, Tori was lonliness(she and Isko were like in love, they were ALWAYS together and did everything with eachother, Tori died only shortly after Isko) Tweetie we rescued from neglect, she had only had a few years left when we rescued her. Blue was old age, and Casey died of kidney failure, but everyone one of them lived for several years before passing away, and we did notr even give them all the best, we didnt know any better. Taru I wanted to live a long time, and I gave him the best of everything, and he barly lived passed a year :(

k9krazee
08-28-2006, 12:14 PM
I am shocked to read this, Shayna :( I am sooooo sorry. Taru was a gorgeous little guy, RIP little one. ((((((hugs)))))))) :(

Argranade
09-02-2006, 11:28 AM
Awww so sorry that your budgie has passed didint get to live very long. :(

Always check a birds dropings its the first sign somthing is wrong.

Rest in peace Taru.

jesse_3
09-05-2006, 11:02 PM
I am so sorry, I know how hard it is to suddenly loose a loved one. (((((HUGS)))))