PDA

View Full Version : I'm having such a hard time =(

zoomer
08-26-2006, 11:52 PM
I'm having a hard time right now. We're moving 1+ hours away from where I live now and it's very sudden! I didn't know until a couple days ago and we're moving on September 4th. I've been working my butt off packing everything up and everything brings back memories that make me depressed... :( Once I move I'll be leaving all my friends and being as shy as I am, I'll have a hard time making new ones. My friends missed the reunion, Sarah (WarahGirl1995) missed it because she's in Maine, and April missed it because she has to babysit her sister. The reunion just got over. Man... I really need some comforting right now :(

sandragonfly
08-27-2006, 12:15 AM
hugs hugs!

I know it's part of life ... but hey, it's only a couple of hour(s) away, you each other could visit?

at least, here, no one is moving nowhere! ;) so stay with us, allright? hope it won't be bad as you think.

Soapets
08-27-2006, 02:13 AM
HUGS from Nebraska........... I moved around a lot when I was growing up, too---moved 14 times and went to 8 different schools---so I can relate to what you're going through. Your friends won't forget you, and you won't forget them. Be sure to write letters back and forth. It's fun to get mail. You'll make new friends, too, and things will work out OK in the long run.

Hang in there!

Deb

Zippy
08-27-2006, 08:55 AM
*HUGS*
I know how you feel.I moved form IN to NC then 3-4 years later to FL and in about 9 months to GA.It lest you are only moving a hour or so away.Remember all of us at PT are Here for you.
*HUGS*

Almita
08-27-2006, 01:45 PM
Aww I'm sorry Makayla I know how you feel exactly since what i told you about me almost moving but we actually aren't anymore. Look on the brightside you are still around an hour away from your friends April and Sarah! You can visit them on the weekends still which is a good thing. If your shy just try to meet new friends that will accept you for who you are. Just try to get through life and try to have a good time where you are gonna be at with new friends and with your loved ones.

Kirsten
08-27-2006, 02:05 PM
I'm very sorry, that must be so hard! I never managed to move away from my hometown, because I'm afraid to say good bye...

I know this won't help much atm, but once you've settled down you may feel better, and even make new friends. Who knows what's waiting for you there?

But I know, it's all very scary right now.

Kirsten

Karen
08-27-2006, 02:54 PM
We'll still be here for you! :) Sending hugs!

ashleycat
08-27-2006, 04:23 PM
hugs.. I know how you feel. I'm 9 hours away from home. And have only made a couple friends that I rarely see.

zoomer
08-31-2006, 07:29 PM
Thank you everyone :) Alma, yeah, I know I'll be only an hour away... but it still won't be like going over to eachother's houses every other day...

We'll still be here for you! :) Sending hugs!
Yeah, that's a good thing :D

Argranade
08-31-2006, 07:42 PM
Good luck on the move. {{hugs}}

Ill be moving soon too and I wont know anyone but I dont care ill have my pets still im shur ill make some friends if I dont get too shy. :o

Thats right we'll all be here at PT still. :)

Flatcoatluver
08-31-2006, 08:47 PM
Are you moving out of Wa? (((HUGS))) It will get better.

zoomer
08-31-2006, 08:48 PM
Are you moving out of Wa? (((HUGS))) It will get better.
No... but it's an hour+ away from where I live in WA right now...

Flatcoatluver
08-31-2006, 08:51 PM
Depending on which way your moving, I'm always here if you need help. :)

zoomer
08-31-2006, 08:54 PM
Depending on which way your moving, I'm always here if you need help. :)

Well, I'm not sure if you want this said in public or not, but don't you live in Vancouver, WA? I'm moving to Monroe... so... I'm not sure if that's closer or not :confused:

Flatcoatluver
08-31-2006, 09:05 PM
Nope I don't live in Vancouver. I also don't know where Monroe is, so your not moving close to me.

CelticDreamer
08-31-2006, 09:07 PM
Awww Zoomer sorry you have to move but an hour away wont be quite so bad and I'm sure you can see your friends often as close as you will be seeing your only just a car ride away....

It's never easy having to move though and leave all those you care so much about... I moved to the Us when I was just 15 from Ireland so I know all about having to move but all those I loved were millions of miles away not just a short car ride so your luck they are close & with the Internet, Instant messenger, cell phones etc why you wont even know your apart.....

I wish you lot's of luck and happiness as you venture through life.....

~Celtic Dreamer~