PDA

View Full Version : Meet "Mousie Weeble"

kimlovescats
08-26-2006, 08:25 PM
This is the last little tiny baby that the Williamson Co. Animal Control asked me to take along with me as I left last week. She is my syringe baby, and she is the funniest looking little thing! She has the HUGEST belly, and I have given her dewormer ... but this girl is a PIGGY! She is tiny all over except her eyes and her belly! We started out calling her Mousie, well because that's what she looks like ... her tail is even scrawny. However, today we also discovered that the name Weeble was very fitting as well! You know "weebles wobble, but they don't fall down"??? :D

Here she is:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/kimlovescats/Mousie%20Weeble/8-3.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/kimlovescats/Mousie%20Weeble/8-4.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/kimlovescats/Mousie%20Weeble/8-2.jpg

rg_girlca
08-26-2006, 08:36 PM
OMG!!!! Be still my heart. Oh Kim, she is absolutely A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!! Oh gosh I am squealing with delight looking at her pictures.

I am so glad that she is doing well. She is definitely in good hands with you.

She reminds me so much of Willy when he was that small, don't you think. :)

Oh gosh, I just had to go and look at her pictures again. Look at those big round beautiful eyes of hers. Too darn cute for her own good. :D

Sevaede
08-26-2006, 08:40 PM
AWWW! WHAT A CUTE BABYYYYYY! :D

You are so wonderful for taking care of that baby. I am sure she'll be stickin' around for a long time. ;)

kimlovescats
08-26-2006, 08:41 PM
Yes, Lorraine, she does remind me of Willie as a baby! Here is a close-up I should have posted the first time:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/kimlovescats/Mousie%20Weeble/8-5.jpg

Kim

rg_girlca
08-26-2006, 08:47 PM
Oh gosh, she is so darn cute. Oh if I lived closer to you, I would be snatching her up in a heartbeat.

How are the other ones doing that you got also?

Catty1
08-26-2006, 09:27 PM
O-M-G where is the terminal cuteness warning on this one???

TOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! I just love her!

SO glad she is doing well!

PS - here is a pic from a birthday post for Willy - and this pic sure resembles Mousie Weeble! :D

http://prettykatie.zoto.com/img/45/f0ca5377c04f5c2b3a84afbe749224c4-.jpg

Grace
08-26-2006, 10:43 PM
She is adorable - and fits in your pocket, right?

She could be Willy's twin, a year or two late.

Laura's Babies
08-26-2006, 10:52 PM
OMG!!! She is just to adoreable! So much like widdle Willy... Better watch out Kim or those catnappers may just strike again like they did with Willy! I would keep her under lock and key with a guard at the door....... somebody's gonna snatch her and send her on her own big adventure one day! She is just to darn CUTE!

(What does Tabitha think of her?)

lady_zana
08-27-2006, 05:19 AM
Where was the "Cuteness Warning" on this thread? My heart almost stopped when I saw those large, lovely eyes!!! :D

Thank you so much for taking care of such a beautiful little baby. I love her eyes and her fuzziness. What a cutie!! Give her a kissie for me, please!

Maya & Inka's mommy
08-27-2006, 06:38 AM
OMG, someone please come and scratch me of my screen :eek:

What an absolutely adorable kitten!! This Mousie Weeble will grow into a gorgeous cat one day!!! Oh my, I would LOVE to have her!!

smokey the elder
08-27-2006, 07:00 AM
What a precious baby she is!!!

catmandu
08-27-2006, 07:24 AM
Let us pray that Mousie Weeble is all right nad grows to be the Big Magnificent Cat that Willie has become.
What a Little Wonder.
The Found Cats and I MMMMEEEEWWWWW For Mousie Weeble.

K & L
08-27-2006, 07:31 AM
OMG what a cutie patootie. Can't wait to see more pics of this wee one.

sirrahbed
08-27-2006, 07:39 AM
Omegosh....all kittens are adorable, but this little girl must be the most precious thing I have seen. Like Lorraine, I had to squeal and then go back to look at her pictures again. :D

Mousie Weeble is a good name for her, too.

Have to go look at here again.....

catnapper
08-27-2006, 07:57 AM
What a precious little sister following in Tabatha's pawprints -- tooo sweet Kim!

kuhio98
08-27-2006, 09:11 AM
Adorable! I'm in http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/kuhio98/heart-throb.gif

jenluckenbach
08-27-2006, 09:44 AM
SWEEEET

I'd be very wary if Jazzcat all of a sudden finds the urge to visit you. :rolleyes:

KitCat
08-27-2006, 10:44 AM
She is all eyes and fluff--SO CUTE!

kimlovescats
08-27-2006, 11:51 AM
WOW, I better watch my back .... someone might still my wee weeble!!! :eek: She is precious, and she has the sweetest and loud purr, oh and a good set of lungs when she is hungry too!!! :D

I haven't introduced her to the other kitties yet, as I want to keep her protected from any URI germs that might be lurking. Little Andy still is building up his immunities to that nasty bug. They are all in their kitty room upstairs and the newbies are all downstairs for now! ;)

I'll try to post updates often on this girlie! Her sister (yes, it IS a girl afterall) is doing great too! I KNOW there are tabby lovers here ..... just be forewarned that I will be posting pics of her soon as well! ;)

Kim

momcat
08-27-2006, 12:09 PM
Hi Mousie Weeble! If you aren't the cutest little baby! Yup, I do see a resemblance to our Wild Haired Wee Widdle Willie when he was a baby. Those eyes are something else, I cannot imagine anyone not falling instantly in love with Mousie Weeble at first sight. She's just irresistable!!!!!

I have to agree with the others though... keep her under lock and key, perhaps armed guards at your windows and doors, and be sure to check everyone's pockets before they leave your house. You don't want another kitten-napping!

krazyaboutkatz
08-27-2006, 06:26 PM
Kim, she's sooooooo adorable!!!:D I'm glad that she's doing well and has a new meowmie like you to care for her.:)

Rie Rie
08-27-2006, 09:24 PM
DITTO...............What everyone else already said.

Laura's Babies
08-27-2006, 09:31 PM
I just can't stay away.... I am soaking her in as much as I can while she looks like this, so widdle and cutsie!

Beauty17
08-28-2006, 09:35 AM
She may be the cutest kitten I have ever seen. I adore the tiny tail!!! She is darling. Thank you for sharing the pictures.

ShylanHal
08-28-2006, 02:08 PM
Every kitten I see is even more precious than the first! She is SO ADORIDABLE!!!

My mom's cat, Fritty, came to us at about that age, and he looked a lot like that too! Only he was a bit darker in coloring, but even though he grew up to be totally gray with just slightly grayer tabby stripes that you can't see unless you use a magnifying glass, he was almost as tabbyful as that little one when he was younger!

I'm so glad she has other kitties to help her grow, too, that will do WONDERS for her personatily. She needs those other kitties so that she is socialized with them and realizes that she isn't human. That's the only bad thing about bottle bebbies.

But the rest of the time they are just SO FRIGGIN CUUUUTE to look at!!!! *swoons*

And she does look like that little Willie, from the picture I've seen of him. That's cute. ^_^ Kittens are so adoridable!

phesina
08-28-2006, 07:14 PM
Darling! So sweet!

Pat and kits

Vermontcat
08-28-2006, 09:48 PM
Kim, she is so tiny and adorable! :D
Please keep posting photos of this little cutie as she grows. :)

prechrswife
08-28-2006, 09:53 PM
How cute is she??? :D

kb2yjx
08-29-2006, 08:41 AM
O Wow!!!

Anikaca77
08-29-2006, 01:44 PM
What a little cutie!!!

wolflady
08-29-2006, 02:37 PM
Adorable! I'm in http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/kuhio98/heart-throb.gif

Me too! That is just the cutest little bundle of Weeble fuzz I've ever seen! ;)

**hugs**

rg_girlca
08-29-2006, 02:47 PM
I just had to pop in to see widdle Mousie Weeble's pictures again. Gosh she is just too darn cute for words. :)

Of course you know that I will have to save them to my, "Kim's Kitties" folder. :D

kimlovescats
08-29-2006, 03:00 PM
I just had to pop in to see widdle Mousie Weeble's pictures again. Gosh she is just too darn cute for words. :)

Of course you know that I will have to save them to my, "Kim's Kitties" folder. :D

That is perfectly fine! ;)

momcat
08-30-2006, 05:13 PM
Little Mousie Weeble is just too darn cute!!! I love that name. How is the tiny sweetheart today? Are there any new pictures? Pet Talk wants more pictures ... after you deliver some scritchies and huggies from me!