PDA

View Full Version : Ziggy Should Be A California Girl By Now

K & L
08-26-2006, 05:38 PM
Tracey and Ziggy Stardust should be in California now. Can't wait to see how it all went. I know Tracey has lots of pictures to post. We miss you Ziggy!!

catmandu
08-26-2006, 05:40 PM
We too pray that Ziggy made it to her new Furrever Home, and is meeting her New Companions, even as we speak.

Laura's Babies
08-26-2006, 06:36 PM
I reckon it is expecting to much to want pictures as soon as they walk in the door at home.............? :rolleyes:

jenluckenbach
08-26-2006, 06:42 PM
Good luck Ziggy Stardust!! Have great fun in your new home!!

kuhio98
08-26-2006, 07:02 PM
Are "we" :p keeping the name Ziggy Stardust?

Abby&Buddy'sMom
08-26-2006, 07:22 PM
I know everyone must be busy with the new addition (ziggy) , but when are the pictures coming???? :D

rg_girlca
08-26-2006, 08:11 PM
I am so looking forward to hearing how everything went and of course, I can't wait to see the pictures. :D

krazyaboutkatz
08-27-2006, 11:33 AM
Hi everyone.:) Yes, I'll be keeping the name Ziggy Stardust and everything went very smoothly on our trip. She cried going to the airport but calmed down while I was waiting for the plane. As the plane took off, she cried a little bit but then slept the entire time. She woke up when the plane was landing and cried a little bit more but never cried on the way home in my friends car.:)

While she was still in the carrier, I had my other cats sniff her and Storm hissed but I expected this. I took her in my room and rubbed a towel on her and then put it out in the hallway but no one seemed interested so I decided to let her roam around while I watched.

Starr, Pearl, and Sky followed her every where she went and Sunny pretended that she wasn't there. Storm just sat back and watched. Later on Pearl started growling and hissing at her and she's doing this. Storm is also still hissing. Starr is in love and squeaks and chirps at her and they've been playing. He has a new playmate now. Sky has also played with her but he's a bit rough. Sunny is a little bit more interested in her now and it will only be a matter of time before he'll give in and start playing with her. All in all the introductions are going very well.:)

I do have a lot of pictures from K & L's and some of Ziggy in her new home from last night. I still have to resize them and upload them to photobucket but I have to take Starr and Pearl to the vet for their annual checkup and some shots so I'll be posting pictures later. I promise.:)

Ziggy was checked out by Lisa's vet and got a clean bill of health. She also got microchipped. She only weighs 2.40lbs so she's still very tiny and she's guessed to be 9-10 weeks old. She's had her first FVRCP shot and she'll be getting her 2nd one in mid Sept. She'll be getting spayed on Sept.22nd so she should be plenty big enough by that time. She'll also get her rabies shot when she gets a little bit older. I love her so much and now every time I pick her up she's purring. I think she's very happy here.:)

momcat
08-27-2006, 12:23 PM
So happy to hear that your trip went well and Ziggy is gradually getting used to her new surroundings. With time and patience, I'm sure the rest of your furcrew will accept her. Wishing you and Ziggy many many years of love, companionship, and happiness!

Catsnclay
08-27-2006, 02:25 PM
Oh Tracey I'm SO glad that your gang is getting along with Ziggy! And I'm happy to hear that her first flight went well.

Thank you for sending me the pictures of Tim & I am Chowder - Tim is still insisting that all he was doing was holding the pillow :rolleyes: but I think we all know better than that! :D

Can't wait to see pictures of Ziggy at home!

Good seeing you again!

K & L
08-27-2006, 03:51 PM
Isn't great to hear/see another success story? :) Tracey was a wonderful guest and we sure enjoyed having her.

Maya & Inka's mommy
08-27-2006, 03:56 PM
Awww, I am so happy that Ziggy Stardust finally arrived at her new forever home!! Your other cats reacted very normal, they willbe used to the newbie in no time :)

he he, you need a new siggie :D

Laura's Babies
08-27-2006, 04:12 PM
WELCOME HOME ZIGGY!! Hope you have a really long, happy life with your furever purrents!