PDA

View Full Version : finally home

sweet_stormy
08-26-2006, 05:37 PM
im finally home... i no i didnt tel n-e of u guys .... but i got kicked outa my house on the 16th of this month... just hrs b4 i went 2 take my american history regents... great timing huh? well, it was really stupid... me n my mom got in a fight over a cell fone that she took from my bf... she doesnt think that people really give cell fones 2 just friends.... cuz it was on my moms plan.... her cell fone plan... im like "if i no they can afford it i would"... but it was stupid... n i got really really mad... i dont even know why... i think it was just all my anger and frustration just bottled up and it just came out @ the wrong time.... so she told me 2 leave.... i packed my stuf and made it half way down my road (its a mile n a 1/2 the whole way) when my grandpa showed up and gave me a ride 2 town... i took my test and ended up goin 2 my dads house until tuesday... then i went 2 a friends house.... stayed there 4 about 2 days then i went 2 another friends house.... my mom decided she didnt want me talkin 2 my bf anymore so she shut my fone off... i can stil get voice messages but i cant call or recieve calls... and because of her my bf doesnt want to come over to see me at all... so for rite now im home... but im not sure how long i wil b here 4.... i have 3 months and sum odd days until im 17 (december 15th) then she cant stop me from seeing my bf.... but on the day of my 18th birthday im movin out... all this is so complicated... my head hurts... i havent slept in a real bed in about 2 weeks... and i get home and find out that my dog snowball had 2 go 2 the vet's a few days ago and she just came home 2day... thers sumthing wrong with her neck.... i dont know wat my mom did to her... but i no this much, it wasnt my fault... i feel sorry for my dog tho... she had 2 put up with all this... and my cats are happy im home... they dont get fed unles im home.... but thats all 4 now... ill post more later...

~*Becky*~

Almita
08-26-2006, 08:12 PM
aww i'm sorry about that and glad you are back! I hope everything will be ok and hope you won't get kicked out of the house again.

Laura's Babies
08-26-2006, 08:31 PM
REALITY speaking here....

Girl... #1... if your boyfriend based your relationship on that cell phone, it wasn't much of a relationship.

#2, if that phone was in your Mom's name, SHE says who has it and WHO uses it. It was not your phone to give anybody...

Take it from me, I worked at a high school for 21 years and you would be surprised at how many kids came back (after graduating) and said they really screwed up the day they moved out of Mama's house.... they had it made and didn't know it.

One girl, her name was Lisa said she would do ANYTHING to get her Mom to let her move back in at home. Her words were "I had it made and didn't know it! It is really hard trying to live on your own and it costs a lot of money, every cent I can make. When I lived at home, I could spend my money on ME, now I can't buy anything for paying bills!"

That grass may look greener, and actually, it really is.... but all that means is you will have so much grass to mow that you won't have time for anything else.

You have a lot to learn and learn you will! Good luck!

Freckles
08-26-2006, 09:52 PM
I'm sorry, I really tried to read the message but I gave up after four lines. I suppose it's ok to use that shorthand in text messaging or on the tty, but it's just too difficult to read.

Daisy and Delilah
08-26-2006, 10:10 PM
Too difficult for me to try to understand as well. :confused:

Karen
08-26-2006, 10:17 PM
I sent her a PM asking for translation.

Sevaede
08-26-2006, 11:04 PM
I'm with Laura, 100 percent, on this.

Another point, you are sixteen years old and live under your mothers roof. She says who comes and goes. And, like it or not, you're her daughter and she *can* tell you who you can, and cannot, see until you're 18. The age of consent, in New York state, is sixteen but you MUST have parental permission.

Please, just try to see that she has your best interest in mind and is not out to get you. Regardless of whether or not *you* know that he wouldn't do anything to hurt you, she probably doesn't (because, it seems she doesn't like him) and he hasn't done anything to convince her of otherwise.

Catty1
08-27-2006, 10:08 AM
I had little problem reading this, so will give it a try:

I'm finally home. I know I didnt tell none of you guys .... but I got kicked outa my house on the 16th of this month, just hours before I went to take my american history regents. Great timing huh?

Well, it was really stupid. Me and my mom got in a fight over a cell phone that she took from my bf. She doesnt think that people really give cell phones to people who are just friends, cuz it was on my moms plan, her cell ohone plan. I'm like "if I know they can afford it I would". But it was stupid, and I got really really mad, I dont even know why. I think it was just all my anger and frustration just bottled up and it just came out @ the wrong time. So she told me to leave. I packed my stuf and made it half way down my road (its a mile and a 1/2 the whole way) when my grandpa showed up and gave me a ride 2 town. I took my test and ended up going to my dads house until tuesday, then i went 2 a friends house. I stayed there for about 2 days then I went to another friends house. My mom decided she didnt want me talkin 2 my bf anymore so she shut my phone off. I can stil get voice messages but i cant call or recieve calls, and because of her my bf doesnt want to come over to see me at all, so for rite now im home. But im not sure how long i will be here. I have 3 months and sum odd days until im 17 (december 15th) then she cant stop me from seeing my bf. But on the day of my 18th birthday I'm movin out. All this is so complicated... my head hurts... i havent slept in a real bed in about 2 weeks... and i get home and find out that my dog snowball had 2 go 2 the vet's a few days ago and she just came home 2day... thers sumthing wrong with her neck. I dont know what my mom did to her, but i know this much, it wasnt my fault. I feel sorry for my dog tho, she had 2 put up with all this, and my cats are happy im home. They dont get fed unles im home.... but thats all 4 now... ill post more later...

Alysser
08-27-2006, 10:11 AM
I had little problem reading this, so will give it a try:

I'm finally home. I know I didnt tell none of you guys .... but I got kicked outa my house on the 16th of this month, just hours before I went to take my american history regents. Great timing huh?

Well, it was really stupid. Me and my mom got in a fight over a cell phone that she took from my bf. She doesnt think that people really give cell phones to people who are just friends, cuz it was on my moms plan, her cell ohone plan. I'm like "if I know they can afford it I would". But it was stupid, and I got really really mad, I dont even know why. I think it was just all my anger and frustration just bottled up and it just came out @ the wrong time. So she told me to leave. I packed my stuf and made it half way down my road (its a mile and a 1/2 the whole way) when my grandpa showed up and gave me a ride 2 town. I took my test and ended up going to my dads house until tuesday, then i went 2 a friends house. I stayed there for about 2 days then I went to another friends house. My mom decided she didnt want me talkin 2 my bf anymore so she shut my phone off. I can stil get voice messages but i cant call or recieve calls, and because of her my bf doesnt want to come over to see me at all, so for rite now im home. But im not sure how long i will be here. I have 3 months and sum odd days until im 17 (december 15th) then she cant stop me from seeing my bf. But on the day of my 18th birthday I'm movin out. All this is so complicated... my head hurts... i havent slept in a real bed in about 2 weeks... and i get home and find out that my dog snowball had 2 go 2 the vet's a few days ago and she just came home 2day... thers sumthing wrong with her neck. I dont know what my mom did to her, but i know this much, it wasnt my fault. I feel sorry for my dog tho, she had 2 put up with all this, and my cats are happy im home. They dont get fed unles im home.... but thats all 4 now... ill post more later...

Catty1, you got most of it right, but it's still hard to understand. Sorry, but I'm also with Laura to 110%. I can also help a little more if anyone wants it. I know all this chatspeak. I had a little trouble reading it but not much.

Catty1
08-27-2006, 01:16 PM
Well, I agree with Laura and the others. I got angry at my folks a lot when I was a teenager.

If she is going to move out again when she is 18, and she knows no one feeds her cats when she is not there, and she has no place for her dog - well, I'd think twice.

Good God - I'd be mad too if I gave a relative a cel phone on MY plan, and they gave it to someone else to use! WITHOUT my permission.

I know she says she blew and didn't know why. I hope she has apologized for her behaviour, and that she and her mom have a new understanding.

I hope she makes the most of being home while she can...and gets really ready to be on her own one day, with all the expenses and the care of her beloved animals.

hugs to you and your mom, Stormy

sweet_stormy
08-27-2006, 03:24 PM
ok, im sorry for the way that i typed before... i am just so used to typing like that... and i didnt give my boyfriend the phone without my mom's permission... it was her idea... but then she said that you dont give cell phones to just friends... just because social services stepped in and said she could get arrested and everything which isnt true.... but i was home yesterday... like i said... but that only lasted until around 7 pm new york time... i got mad at her and left... i ended up at my dads... more later

~*Becky*~

Almita
08-27-2006, 03:44 PM
I'm still kind of confused with the whole cell phone thing.... If it was your mothers phone and you gave it to your boyfriend and something happened to it she would get mad because it's her phone.. but still if its something like that i'm still confused about this whole cell phone boy friend thing?

Zippy
08-27-2006, 04:19 PM
i didnt give my boyfriend the phone without my mom's permission... it was her idea... but then she said that you dont give cell phones to just friends... just because social services stepped in and said she could get arrested and everything which isnt true.... but i was home yesterday... like i said... but that only lasted until around 7 pm new york time... i got mad at her and left... i ended up at my dads... more later

why would social services step in and arrest your mom for getting a cell phone for your boyfriend?
I hope you took your cats with you when you left and your dog too.

Daisy and Delilah
08-27-2006, 05:12 PM
I still don't understand the story completely but thanks for the translation anyway Catty1. My question is: who is caring for your dog and cats right now? It sounds like they may be in danger and need you to intercede. Your dog is injured and you don't know what happened and no one feeds your cats while you're gone. Can you take them to your Dad's house for a better environment? No matter what, they need help. Good luck. I hope you and your pets are okay :(

sweet_stormy
08-27-2006, 07:22 PM
ok, my boyfriend has a tracfone and it takes up a lot of units just calling someone... so my mom thought it would be nice if she gave him my brother's old cell phone because my brother got a new one when he moved to colorado... well, everything was fine.... then all of a sudden my mom wouldnt tell me why she wanted his phone back.... but she took it and i got mad because i didnt understand why she took it and she wouldnt tell me.... she is now blaming both me and my boyfriend for the high phone bill.... which it wasnt just us if it was us at all.... i rarely used mine unless i was calling someone with a verizon phone or unless it was after 9 pm... he rarely used the phone too... but im not really sure on this whole thing about why my mom had to take the phone back... all she kept saying was that you dont give a cell phone to just a friend if it is on your cell phone plan... my boyfriend doesnt have good credit with verizon because they got him really mad when they told him that he had to pay (the same amount he payed when he bought the phone to begin with) to get it fixed after it fell off a really high building and smashed...

i also wouldnt have been able to take my dog or my cats with me to my dads because he lives in a trailer park that does not allow dogs.... and my cats would of wanted to go outside and they had two cats already... i didnt want to risk losing them because my little brother doesnt care what happens to my animals... he wanted to put my hamster in the same cage as his two rats to see which ones would live and which ones would die.... i told him if he touched one hair on my hamster while i wasnt there i was going to hurt him... my little sister (shes 3 years old) calls my hamster a monster.... she thinks its literally a monster.... not like when you call a child a monster but like a monster that hides under the bed.... she likes it now....

~*Becky*~

Laura's Babies
08-27-2006, 07:53 PM
It is Still your Mom's phone, she is paying the bill, she can take it back ANYTIME... that is how it goes when something belongs to someone else.

IF he really wanted/needed a phone of his own, all he has to do is pay his outstanding bill, have the next one INSURED and get what he wanted.If he is a responsiable person, that is what he would do. If he is not responsiable, he don't need a phone that someone else pays the bill for.

Those cell phone companies are not responsiable for phones people misuse, break or loose, that is why they sell insurance. It was his own fault he did not get that insurance. (I do not have it on mine either but I know if I drop, loose or break it, I have to replace it all by myself.)