PDA

View Full Version : Giving up a kitten

Anikaca77
08-26-2006, 01:22 PM
Hi all, this is in regards to my kittie trapping thread and my bellefonte rescue.

I posted everywhere saying free kitten trying to get this sweet loving kitten a home and someone e-mailed me and wants him.

I'm so upset right now I'm don't want to give him away but I can't really keep him with my four cats already in a small one bedroom apartment but i'm so upset... I don't want to let him go but I know it might be best for him to get a home.....

My boyfriend want's to keep him as well but financially we are having a hard enough time since i started rescuing cats on the side and feeding them and our own...

this is soo hard....i can't stop crying...I really love this little guy...

:( :( :(

K & L
08-26-2006, 02:08 PM
Oh please don't offer him free. At least charge something. Those willing to pay will probably be a much better candidate and more responsible. When you offer "free" you never know where they're going. There's those out there that watch for this to use them for animal testing etc. Make someone pay something.

Anikaca77
08-26-2006, 02:10 PM
thanks for the advice...i'll do that. :(

catmandu
08-26-2006, 05:04 PM
And try to make sure that they have the Kitten spayed and neutered.
Otherwise you may one day be feeding thier Kittens.
If the people feel wrong, please dont let the Kitten go.

kb2yjx
08-26-2006, 06:10 PM
Could not post better advice than what K&L and catmandu have said. If you strongly feel you want to keep this kitten, then do so. You may be getting a message from a Higher Authority....you will do the right thing...