PDA

View Full Version : I wish I had a camera!

areias
08-25-2006, 11:43 PM
Or, that I had batteries for my camera. :p Zoie saw something that she thought was interesting that was on a shelf on my cd/dvd tower...she couldn't see it too well, as it was a little high up, so she decided to stand up on two legs and take a look (not supporting herself on anything!) she stayed up there for about 10 seconds! It was hilarious, until I figured out that it was a spider the size of my hand (I have horrible arachnaphobia, sorry to any spider lovers out there :o ) Now there is cleaning chemicals all over my shelf and a book on the floor. :p But it was funny while it lasted.

And then I gave her some pizza crusts...I put them in her bowl, she walked over, sniffed them, and layed down next to them. She got up, sniffed them again, and walked away and layed down to stare at them. Then she got up, licked them, walked away, and stared at them again. Finally, she walked over to them, and instead of picking one up in her mouth, she put her paw in the bowl, and skewered one with her claws, and then walked three legged over to the corner to eat it! She kept dropping it, but each time she would poke her nails into it and pick it up again. She took the other ones with her mouth, but that was too funny. She was staring at me like I was crazy while I was laughing at her.

I swear she's trying to be a human.

ashleycat
08-25-2006, 11:54 PM
awww. I hate spiders too.