PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everyone Guess who's back

Dustys People 2
08-25-2006, 09:52 PM
Hello just wanted to tell everyone we are back online and boy Dusty sure missed you all!!!!!!!!!!! He now has a little sister, She is a Hurricane Katrina Survivor !!!!!!! her name is Maylani.

Laura's Babies
08-25-2006, 09:58 PM
HI KEVLIN!!! I see you took my advice and signed up again... Are those first 2 pictures of her or Dusty? Which one is that standing up? Man, she is SO pretty! I can't wait to meet her!!

Folks, see my new Grandkitty? Isn't she LOVELY????

Dustys People 2
08-25-2006, 10:12 PM
Yes its of him chasing water down the drain. Are you able to see them all?

Dustys People 2
08-25-2006, 10:20 PM
These are all Pics of Maylani

Catty1
08-25-2006, 10:27 PM
Hello, Kevlin! Nice to meet you!

I love that pic of Dusty chasing the water! And Maylani has STUNNING eyes!

How wonderful that she survived Katrina and looks so comfy.

And just a bit spoiled I hope! :)

Laura's Babies
08-25-2006, 10:28 PM
In that first picture he looks like he is saying "...DAAAAAAAD! YOU WOULDN'T! You are NOT going to post that ARE YOU?". Tell him Maw-Maw said he looks stunning in that color. (those girls MUST have put that on him)

His new sister is soooooo lovely!

We need to get some NEW updated video of Dusty pulling his cart for all the new people here who hasn't seen him do that.
This isn't the video one but the newbies can get the picture... http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=45582&perpage=20&highlight=dusty%20and%20cart&pagenumber=1

kimlovescats
08-25-2006, 10:46 PM
Hi Kevlin, it's great to see you here!!! Your two babies are GORGEOUS!!! Congratulations on your new Katrina rescue ... how wonderful!!! :D

Kim

Dustys People 2
08-25-2006, 10:54 PM
Yes mom you were right Doodlebug put that on Dusty and after those few pictures of him he ran all over the house house with it..... We cleaned all that pink stuff out of our carpet and you can imagine how that looked. When Dusty and Maylani get used to one another we will get some more footage of him pulling his cart heck who knows he might even pull her in the cart LOL
And thank you all for the welcome back message. Trust me there will be more pics to come.............

G535
08-26-2006, 12:08 AM
What gorgeous cats and Dusty pulling that cart is amazing! :)

Sevaede
08-26-2006, 12:27 AM
HI KEVLIN!!! I see you took my advice and signed up again... Are those first 2 pictures of her or Dusty? Which one is that standing up? Man, she is SO pretty! I can't wait to meet her!!

Folks, see my new Grandkitty? Isn't she LOVELY????

So this is the Dusty that you have predicted my Lily will look like when she grows up? :D

Glad to meet ya! Beautiful kitties! :D

Laura's Babies
08-26-2006, 09:49 AM
Yes Wenisrubber, that is the one I predicted Lily would look like and if she has half the personality that Dusty has, you are going to have a wonderful kitty. Dusty is so BIG that his Mom looks funny trying to hold him because she is so small. I'd say it is a safe guess to say he weighs 20 to 30 pounds now, he is HUDGE and wonderful!! His Mom weighs about 80 pounds so imagine that picture... He looks even bigger because of all that wonderful fur he has. He is as much a hoot (if not more) to be around as my Giz.

catmandu
08-26-2006, 09:58 AM
Its always great to see Dusty, and now he has a New Friend Mayani to be his Companion.
Please post when you have a Dynamic Duo Photo of them.

momcat
08-26-2006, 01:02 PM
Welcome! Those are two very sweet and hugable kitties you've got there, they definitely merit a cuteness overload warning. It's so kind of you to adopt a Katrina survivor! Groucho sends you purrs, headbumpies, and lots of kitty kisses to thank you for caring and helping his fellow kitty in need. Hope to see more pictures of them again soon.....

Dustys People 2
08-26-2006, 08:49 PM
Maylani and Dusty are warming up to the idea of being in the house together no fights as of today. I think Dusty knows she is alot smaller than him and for sure she knows he is way bigger than her. The wife is gonna have her just as spoiled as Dusty I'm afraid.

rg_girlca
08-26-2006, 09:05 PM
Hey, welcome back.

How I just LOVE your little cart pulling Dusty. Actually from what Laura says, weighing in at about 20-30 lbs, I should say BIG cart pulling Dusty. :eek:

Welcome Maylani to the family. You sure are one pretty girl. :)

Dustys People 2
08-26-2006, 10:01 PM
Hey, welcome back.

How I just LOVE your little cart pulling Dusty. Actually from what Laura says, weighing in at about 20-30 lbs, I should say BIG cart pulling Dusty. :eek:

Welcome Maylani to the family. You sure are one pretty girl. :)

He weights in around 25lbs yes he is big and the wife has tought him to shake paws with her, He is spoiled rotten and its all her fault..........LOL

Dustys People 2
08-26-2006, 10:04 PM
Maylani is getting use to her new home. These pics just don't show how pretty of baby she is.

Sevaede
08-26-2006, 10:08 PM
Yes Wenisrubber, that is the one I predicted Lily would look like and if she has half the personality that Dusty has, you are going to have a wonderful kitty. Dusty is so BIG that his Mom looks funny trying to hold him because she is so small. I'd say it is a safe guess to say he weighs 20 to 30 pounds now, he is HUDGE and wonderful!! His Mom weighs about 80 pounds so imagine that picture... He looks even bigger because of all that wonderful fur he has. He is as much a hoot (if not more) to be around as my Giz.

Hehe, he looks quite dashing in that little pink boa of his, as well! ;) Dusty is quite the handsome boy and I would be much honoured if she looked like him (size and all! I need someone who can withstand my *HHHUUUUUGS* :p jk) and developed that personality! Heh, I bet she looks like a doll holding that big ol' cat. :D

Laura's Babies
08-26-2006, 10:36 PM
Kevlin, she looks so "lady like" sitting with her paws crossed and she sure looks like she has settled in. She is just the quality of pretty girlie kitty that I think Dusty would accept as his friend/playmate. He is so special that he has to have a special girl to call his own and she looks like she fits that bill to a "T:.

Dustys People 2
08-26-2006, 10:41 PM
Dusty wants to play but she is still not trusting him with his big body.. LOL