PDA

View Full Version : It's all set!!

Sirrahsim
08-25-2006, 06:47 PM
OH MY GOSH!! In 12 days I am going to HAWAII!!!!!!
I just finalized plans for the car. We went ahead and got a CONVERTIBLE for the whole week!! The charge for the carseat rental and delivery is almost enough to BUY a new cheap carseat, but it'll be worth it because there is no way that we'd be able to handle bringing car seat and stroller, and all of our luggage with us.

I am in shock :D :D I'm going on vacation!!! :D :D
(and then to the poor house :p :p )

Daisy and Delilah
08-25-2006, 07:19 PM
WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!! A convertible--to make the trip even more enjoyable. I can picture you with the top down, hair blowing, and having a blast. Need a traveling babysitter? I'm available! ;)

RedHedd
08-25-2006, 08:42 PM
Which island? At my office, Maui is might popular this year!

Laura's Babies
08-25-2006, 10:40 PM
I am not jealous! Why would I be jealous? You can't accuse me of being green with envy! :rolleyes:

Sirrahsim
08-26-2006, 05:45 AM
:) :) :) :) I don't mean to make anyone jealous but...
HAHAHAHAH I'm going to HAWAII!!! HAHAHA :D :D

We'll be staying in Waikiki which is on Oahu :) Paul's Mom (persianmom) is coming to meet us there as well :)

zoey
08-26-2006, 06:39 AM
Oh wow. I've always wanted to go to Oahu! I hope you'll take mega pictures of everything!!!!! *catch a wave* for me. :D :D

Toby's my baby
08-26-2006, 09:59 AM
WoHo!! I hope you have a blast!! I'm very jealous of you!

Do you know what activities you will be doing yet??

RedHedd
08-26-2006, 10:14 AM
Been to Oahu/Waikiki MANY times. Have fun! Drive around the island to get away from all the tourist stuff - it's amazingly beautiful! If you get a chance take a short hop over to one of the other islands - Maui is GORGEOUS.

Maya & Inka's mommy
08-26-2006, 10:49 AM
Awwwwww, Hawaii......!!! It has always been a dream to go there one day. But it is sooooooo far away for us :( ? We went to Australia several years ago, and that was 23 hours in a plane; NEVER again!! he he, we loved Australia, but the time in that plane was soooooooo boring!!!

Be sure to get a flower-garland for Tyler, he will look so festive with one!!