PDA

View Full Version : Amy

Laura's Babies
08-25-2006, 06:20 PM
Amy
My little sweetheart, getting sweetier all the time. She has been sleeping with me ever since I got home and coming to me off and on all day long to be picked up and loved on and she just lays there and purrs and purrs.. As long as I will pet her, she will lay there. I talk to her and tell her how pretty she is, how much I love her and sing to her while I rub and pet her.

Her CH has her trembeling a lot more than usual but other than that, she is doing fine. Leaving them at home while I am at work has just worked out so good for them and I know they really do appreciate it and show me by showering me with love and attention every day.

Always ready to play, here she is playing with the feathers on a stick thing.. I love how she is standing here, that is why I posted this. Isn't this cute and there is that little spot on her chin that I just adore!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/HPIM2439.jpg

Rie took this one the day before I got home, look how pretty and sweet she looks... (This one makes me smile everytime I look at it)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Amy8.jpg

momcat
08-25-2006, 06:26 PM
Amy, you certainly are one expert heart thief! Your pictures are great but it was that second one that did me in big time! Scritchies, smoochies, and tummy rubs being sent just for you!!!!!

jenluckenbach
08-25-2006, 06:27 PM
Oh dear....it makes ME smile too. :D :D :D :D

catmandu
08-25-2006, 06:45 PM
And I have a smile on my face as well.
Amy we love you here, at the Found Cat Hotel.

Abby&Buddy'sMom
08-25-2006, 06:55 PM
Amy , I also got a great big :) from seeing that wonderful picture of you :)

Laura: You should have that picture enlarged to like a 8 x12" size and hang it up in your sleeping quarters (or any other good spot) at the boat when you go back to work next time, then you can see her (Amy) all the time while you are gone from home :)
Thanks for sharing such nice pictures with us :)

Sevaede
08-25-2006, 08:28 PM
Aww, Amy what a precious girl you are! :D You know we all adore and love all of you, just a few hours north. ;)

Laura, I agree with abbyandbuddys mom, blow that picture up and hang it up! Maybe some where everyone can see? :D

kimlovescats
08-25-2006, 09:03 PM
Oh Laura, I can't tell you how THRILLED I am to hear and SEE how happy your babies are getting to stay in their own home now! THANK GOD it all worked out so well! I truly believe that they will be healthier as well as happier now that they will have the consistency and less stress!!!

Your Amy is just too precious for word, I think I would have to constantly tell her how wonderful she is as well! Give that babydoll a kiss for me please!!!

Hugs,
Kim

Laura's Babies
08-25-2006, 10:34 PM
Kim, I do tell her all the time how sweet and beautiful I think she is and how much I love her.. She IS a wonderful little girl!

Abbyand Buddy's mom.... great idea, I think I will do that and take it to the boat with me. Would definately cheer me up to wake up to see that every day...

rosethecopycat
08-25-2006, 10:51 PM
What a Sweetie Pie.

:p

CultureJunky
08-26-2006, 03:38 AM
I love Amy, she's one of my favourite cats on Pet Talk, she is so pretty and strong and courageous to go through every day with her illness. That second picture would melt any heart, we love you on here Amy!

catnapper
08-26-2006, 07:34 AM
Ah, prescious Amy. You just ooze sweetness from every hair, dontcha? Kisses to you too sweetie.

Edwina's Secretary
08-26-2006, 11:04 AM
Isn't this cute and there is that little spot on her chin that I just adore!!!

That would be her Soul Patch!!!

rg_girlca
08-26-2006, 06:32 PM
Oh Laura, those pictures of Amy could melt the coldest of hearts. What a sweet looking girl she is and I am happy to hear how well she is doing.

Could you please kiss that adorable spot under her chin for me. :D

phesina
08-26-2006, 06:44 PM
Laura, your babies are all just beautiful and so adorable. Thanks for the pictures and the writeups about them.

Pat and kids

G535
08-26-2006, 07:28 PM
All your cats are gorgeous, it must be very hard leaving them every month. :)