PDA

View Full Version : New Golden Retriever Puppy!

yorkster
05-27-2002, 07:20 PM
Introducing Sammy, my parents new Golden Retiever Puppy- actually he is everyones- we all like having him visit us.
This pic is him sleeping. His favorite thing is to be held on his back like a baby:

yorkster
05-27-2002, 07:22 PM
Sammy with his sister, he is the one on the left:

aly
05-27-2002, 07:39 PM
Very cute! Congrats on the new baby!!

AdoreMyDogs
05-27-2002, 08:04 PM
OMG....those adorable little puppies!!!! You are SOOO lucky!!! Please take a long inhale of that puppy breath for me, and please also take a long inhale of those puppy paws while you are at it :) Can't let those smells go to waise :)

Congrats on the puppy. I think he's absolutely adorable.

Aly, your signature made me cry. Those are some terribly sad faces in there :(

aly
05-27-2002, 08:12 PM
Those are all animals from my shelter who I've been able to hold and snuggle and kiss :) And they are all in great homes now! So don't be too sad.

Logan
05-27-2002, 08:56 PM
What a precious new Golden baby!!! :D :D :D

anna_66
05-27-2002, 08:57 PM
Ohhhh, what a cutie pie!!! I would love to snuggle with one of those precious pups!

shais_mom
05-27-2002, 09:32 PM
Oh the memories!!
Take advantage of the times the babe is sleeping, it will be few and far between!!!

wolf_Q
05-28-2002, 12:09 AM
What a cutie! I just *love* puppies! Even if they are little furry terrors sometimes! lol

C.C.'s Mom
05-28-2002, 01:01 AM
Oh my... What a wonderful way to start the day with. A golden puppy! I love the picture where pup is sleeping on his back, all satisfied and happy with his big puppy paws all over the place. So cute.

Ann
05-28-2002, 02:18 AM
OMG, what a cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutey! :D

More pics, must have more pics!!!!!!!! ;)

yorkster
05-28-2002, 03:53 AM
Gollllyyyy, thanks everyone! :rolleyes:
I will be getting more pics in a day or two, so I'll post them.
I have one other that is my favorite, but I''ve tried 3 times to post it and it won't go thru- don't know why :confused:

Gio
05-28-2002, 06:35 AM
How cute! No wonder you all like it when he comes and visit.:)

DoggiesAreTheBest
05-28-2002, 07:10 AM
What adorable puppies!

I am surprised to see that neight Logan nor Candy have posted on this yet!

K9karen
05-28-2002, 07:39 AM
Thanx a TRILLION for making my 1st day back at work a real treat! AWWW!!!! Double AWWWWW!! Thud, thud of my heart, happy tears in eyes..Oh the MEMORIES!!! Chewing on my fingers.. not good, painful..but that never stopped me from permitting it !! LOL!! :D :p (Told you all I was so good at training!) Time just flies and they grow so fast...sweet puppy breath, little pink footsies, play, romp, nap, nap, nap.....(like a human baby..triple AWWW!!!!!) Too, too adorable for words!!!!!! Lucky folks!!!! Lucky YOU!!!! Did I miss his name????? More, more photos...!!!!!! Irrisistable faces.....OH JOY!!!

Logan
05-28-2002, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by DoggiesAreTheBest
What adorable puppies!

Hehehe!!! I did, Souraya, first thing, when I came to Pet Talk yesterday!!! :D :D :D

Dixieland Dancer
05-28-2002, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by DoggiesAreTheBest

WHAT BEAUTIFUL GOLDEN BABIES!!!! I am glad it is in the Pet Talk family so we can see more pictures and watch them as they grow. And I can smell the puppy breath if I close my eyes and imagine. :)

Souraya, I was gone all day yesterday and swamped this morning or I would of posted on this MUCH SOONER!

It is going to be a GOLDEN day! Thanks for sharing the new baby with us!!! :D :D :D :D :D

ramanth
05-28-2002, 10:19 AM
AAAWWWWWW!!!! Sammy you are so adorable! And so is your sister. :D

What I wouldn't give to be hugging a puppy right now. :D

Cincy'sMom
05-28-2002, 04:14 PM
Welcome Sammy!!! What a cute pup!!!

manda99
05-28-2002, 04:32 PM
Ooooooooooooh... he looks so snuggly and comfy in the first one. Such a cutie!

yorkster
05-28-2002, 05:22 PM
Yes he is a snuggler- that was me holding him while I sat on the couch at my parents' house :) It was so fun, I did not want to go home! Lucky for me, I live close by!
I think he has a great disposition- no matter what he is doing, when you pick him up, he snuggles right in. But then again, all G. Retrievers are good-natured I think. :cool:

Last weekend my sister & brother-in-law called and wanted to 'babysit' him for a couple days. My Mom said okay, but only a couple days or she would miss him too much. :rolleyes:
They had alot of fun going to a local beach/park, and got alot of attention from people wanting to see and pet him.
( I THINK he might get a bit spoiled )

Oh and K9Karen: his name is Sammy ;)

yorkster
06-01-2002, 03:35 AM
Sammy update: He has gotten ALOT bigger already (in 3 weeks!)
He could fit in my lap 2 weeks ago, but not now :p
He does not seem to know that however...........he still wants everyone to pick him up all the time.

Logan
06-01-2002, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by yorkster
Sammy update: He has gotten ALOT bigger already (in 3 weeks!)
He could fit in my lap 2 weeks ago, but not now :p
He does not seem to know that however...........he still wants everyone to pick him up all the time.

:D My Lilly thinks she is a lap dog too! And she is three years old and about 85 pounds!!! :rolleyes: He sounds adorable, Yorkster.

mugsy
06-01-2002, 11:33 AM
What a cutie!!! Cuddle him for me!!

ChewmonkeyBC
06-01-2002, 01:17 PM
AWWWW so cute:) my brother had a golden retriver/chow.....wish puppys would stay that small:) well i better go now t2e1l

yorkster
06-01-2002, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Logan

:D My Lilly thinks she is a lap dog too! And she is three years old and about 85 pounds!!! :rolleyes: He sounds adorable, Yorkster.

That must be a funny thing to see! :D

Tomorrow is a family picnic at a local park, and will be his first LONG 'outing' (other than a couple short trips with my sis the other day)
:rolleyes: I must take pictures!

K9karen
06-03-2002, 07:39 AM
:rolleyes: :o DUH!! Maybe if I read more carefully I would have seen his name is Sammy..Sorry..kinda doing this at work between phone calls....Anyway!!! I wish they would stay puppies just a bit longer too!!! Cody never, ever liked to be held until he got to be 90 pounds..then he decided sitting on my belly as I lay on the floor was a fun thing to do ..as I go into kidney, liver failure!!! :D :D :D PLEASE! MORE PHOTOS! Give lots of kisses and hugs and cuddles for me!